Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cooskees wore gr-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-e-e-t BTW
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• A man was leaving a convenience store with his morning coffee when he
                noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby
                cemetery. A black hearse was followed by a second black hearse about
                50 Feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary
                man walking a dog on a leash. Behind him, a short distance back, were
                about 200 men walking single file.

The man couldn't stand the curiosity. He respectfully approached the
                man walking the dog and said:
                "I am so sorry for your loss, and this may be a bad time to disturb
                you, but I've never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"

"My wife's."

''What happened to her?"

"She yelled at me and my dog attacked and killed her."
                He inquired further, "But who is in the second hearse?"

The man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife
                when the dog turned on her."
                A very poignant and touching moment of brotherhood and silence passed
                between the two men.

"Can I borrow the dog?"
                The man replied, "Get in line."
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Ha!
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• LOL. Great one, Sharkie!
                    Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• LOL Sharky.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Lol, brilliant Sharkbait.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ed & Nancy met on a cruise & Ed fell head over heels for her...
                          When they discovered they lived in the same city only a few miles apart Ed was ecstatic. He immediately started asking her out when they got home. Within a couple of weeks, Ed had taken Nancy to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums. Ed became convinced that Nancy was indeed his soul mate and true love. Every date seemed better than the last. On the one-month anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship, Ed took Nancy to a fine restaurant. While having cocktails and waiting for salad, Ed said, "I guess you can tell I'm very much in love with you. I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship continues to the next stage. So, before I get a box out of my jacket and ask you a life-changing question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut. I play golf, read about golf, and watch golf on TV. In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe golf. If that's going to be a problem for us, you'd better say so now!" Nancy took a deep breath and responded, "Ed, that certainly won't be a problem. I love you as you are and I love golf too; but, since we're being totally honest with each other, you need to know that for the last five years I've been a hooker.""Oh wow! I see," Ed replied. He looked down at the table, was quiet for a moment. Deep in serious thought then he added, "You know, it's probably because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball

Comment

• Groan!
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Lol, i actually quite liked that one Cat. Nice one.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• assholes I'M GONNA FIND YOU!!!!! I can't believe this has happened to me right on top of Christmas tooooo! I just got home to find all the windows wide open!! They've taken everything. it's all gone! Im waiting for the police! The dirty rotten thieving bastards. What kind of sick minded person would do that to another person? You are not human. You are low life scum!!!!!..............That was my advent calendar and you had no right to open it and eat all my chocolates ;)
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X