Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha!
    Attached Files
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Three Italian nuns die and go to heaven. At the Pearly Gates, they are met by St. Peter. He says "Sisters, you all led such wonderful lives that I'm granting you six months to go back to earth and be anyone you want to be."
      The first nun says, "I want to be Sophia Loren;" and *poof* she's gone.
      The second says, "I want to be Madonna;" and *poof* she's gone.
      The third says, "I want to be Sara Pipalini."
      St. Peter looks perplexed. "Who?" he says.
      "Sara Pipalini;" replies the nun.
      St. Peter shakes his head and says; "I'm sorry, but that name just doesn't ring a bell."
      The nun then takes a newspaper out of her habit and hands it to St. Peter. He reads the paper and starts laughing. He hands it back to her and says "No sister, the paper says it was the 'Sahara Pipeline' that was laid by 1,400 men in 6 months."
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Nice...
        Attached Files
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Now that stabbed mans quote takes me back to my younger years and my cousins prom. She had on her prom gown and was all ready to go. She was in my house showing it off and she did look good. I was eating a Strawberry Ski yogurt at the time. I was just having a laugh joking around when I faked to flick yogurt on her with the spoon. She said the dreaded words......, "Yeah right, just fkn try and flick yogurt on me."......., so I did. Amazing memories and the term "all hell breaking loose" really was apt for that moment.

Just to put you in the picture though,...., She was, and still is, one gigantic pain in the ass.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• My trip to the store......
            There was a bit of confusion at the store this morning. When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down facing me."
            Making a mental note to complain to my congressman about Homeland Security running amok, I did just as she had instructed.
            When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card.
            I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.
            They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Look for it...
              Attached Files

Comment

• Wow.
                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• You'll suck dick to get a doughnut? Or you'll suck dick after eating one? Either way, Krispy Kreme can keep their cocksucking donuts.

Comment

• gotta be photoshop
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      You'll suck dick to get a doughnut? Or you'll suck dick after eating one? Either way, Krispy Kreme can keep their cocksucking donuts.
                      Look at it this way, Marko. You could get some of the donuts you like and then get your wife those ones. It's a win-win...well double win for you, right?
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                        Look at it this way, Marko. You could get some of the donuts you like and then get your wife those ones. It's a win-win...well double win for you, right?
                        LOL

I do wonder if someone at the station grabbed the image from the net without checking.
                        AAL Quintez Cephus
                        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Never saw it from that angle LFIJ......, I'm the only fat bastard in my household. Ok......., I'm off to Krispy Kreme dot com.

Comment

• Ha!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Well, if you're gonna kill someone you might as well make sure you do it til they're dead.
                              It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• lol
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X