X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://youtu.be/xoJIMNXq4OU

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
      "Tonto," the man said. "Tonto Papadopoulos, but my friends call me Paddy."[/B][/FONT][/B]
      LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
        LOL!

Yeah that was my reaction too Bim...the best one I've been privy to in ages.

So do you know if Russ has been around....I sure miss his great insight and down to earth writing style.

Comment

• He hasn't Cat. I have missed his insights as well, but don't know how to contact him.

Comment

• Ironic from a Canadian my friend.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Always loved this, Cat.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc9OhR86nR0"]The American's - Version II - YouTube[/ame]
              Last edited by DanO; November 29, 2012, 06:00 PM.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                LOL!
                +1. Great joke, Bill!

As far as Russ, didn't Deb get in contact with him last year when he was away for awhile, or did he just show up?
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• No he just showed up one day. It was ironic...I had just started a thread about Missing him and he showed up in a matter of hours and quite embarrassed by the buzz regarding his whereabouts. Dano my dear buddy....you forget grasshopper...The cat is a dual citizen. Spent many years working in the south..which the last I heard still flies the flag of the United States...but .......alas that is another story.

Comment

• I did forget about your dual citizenship, Cat. It was an astute observation no matter the citizenship.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Just for Christmas, my favorite Christmas Joke ................

Three guys are killed on Christmas Eve in a car accident. Standing in front of St Peter, they are told that since it is Christmas, it they can show him something "Christmassy, he'll let them into Heaven.

The first guy takes off his socks and shows then to St Peter. "What are those?" St Peter asks. "Those are socks," the man answers. "We hang them up on the fireplace on Christmas Eve and Santa fills them with goodies." "OK, you can go in," says St Peter.

The second guy takes his keys out of his pocket and rattles them for St Peter. "What are those?" St Peter asks. "Those are car keys," the man answers, "when I shake them they sound like the bells on Santa's sleigh." "OK," says St Peter, " you may enter."

The Third guy reaches into his front pocket, and pulls out a pair of womens panties. "What are those?" St Peter demands. The man answers, "Why those are, ....... Carols."
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post

Dano that indeed was a good piece in its day. Byron Macgregor actually recorded that in the studios at CKLW the Big 8, I didn't know him personally he arrived at LW about two years after I left. I still have Gordon's original version around somewhere. He did it in his own inimitable fashion.
                        AFTER Byron put music to it and read it on one of the newscasts, it became an immediate hit. MacGregor even got to do it on the Carson show
                        and was actually invited by johnny to come over to the couch.

I heard tried to use the piece to land a gig in the American market. I'm not sure that he did.

Comment

• Two hours into my first day of work as a Wal-Mart greeter, an ugly woman came in with her two kids. Hearing her swear at them, I said, 'Good morning, welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice kids, are they twins?' The mom answered, 'Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why would you think they're twins? Are you blind or stupid?' I replied, 'I'm not blind or stupid. I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day, and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.' My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work!
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• ^ LOL ^

Makes me think of the joke about the supermarket checkout worker who serves a woman with a small basket of food, ...., one tin of soup, one salmon fillet, one toffee sponge pudding......, he asks, "You live alone?"......, "Yes," she replies, "You can tell that from my shopping?" she asks......, "No," he replies, "You are one ugly bastard."
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                              Just for Christmas, my favorite Christmas Joke ................

Three guys are killed on Christmas Eve in a car accident. Standing in front of St Peter, they are told that since it is Christmas, it they can show him something "Christmassy, he'll let them into Heaven.

The first guy takes off his socks and shows then to St Peter. "What are those?" St Peter asks. "Those are socks," the man answers. "We hang them up on the fireplace on Christmas Eve and Santa fills them with goodies." "OK, you can go in," says St Peter.

The second guy takes his keys out of his pocket and rattles them for St Peter. "What are those?" St Peter asks. "Those are car keys," the man answers, "when I shake them they sound like the bells on Santa's sleigh." "OK," says St Peter, " you may enter."

The Third guy reaches into his front pocket, and pulls out a pair of womens panties. "What are those?" St Peter demands. The man answers, "Why those are, ....... Carols."
                              Haven't been able to listen to any Christmas songs with the word "carols" in them and not remember this joke.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• My wife has just told me she is leaving me because I exaggerate too much. I was so shocked, I nearly tripped over my own cock.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X