X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this lady out and get back to me on "nutjobs"

[ame]http://youtu.be/1MRE2K3x-AY[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/L4ttVP2cyK4[/ame]
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• wow. Now that is creepy.

Sarah McLachlan's mom or what...

Push and fan fuckers, push and fan.
      You feeling strong my friend? Call me elf one more time.

Comment

• After having sex with Kylie Minogue yesterday I think there are 2 things you all need to know. 1) She really is as sexy as hell, and 2) the staff at Madam Tussauds are a bunch of miserable bastards with no sense of humour.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
          So, let me get this straight. She goes to this really nice hotel, didn't do anything other than sleep in the bed, and she calls that "giving herself a treat." Before this, was she sleeping on a grate inside an empty refrigerator box or something?
          I don't think the fridge had a grate.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• " Kylie Minogue"--- I had to google her, Marko. I have to admit that's a damn nice score. Congrats.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• whoosh!
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                whoosh!
                Well....., it's either a "whoosh"......., or he's winding me up.

Fk off DanO, you are winding me up eh? That's funnier than the joke.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• :-) Tony actual thinks I believe you had sex with her. LOL
                  Last edited by DanO; December 5, 2013, 02:03 PM.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Well, Marko was waxing lyrical
                    AAL Quintez Cephus
                    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• speaking of lyrical...

[ame]http://youtu.be/IFx3WX4DES0[/ame]

Comment

• Kind of stiff tho Marko. But do tell, did she melt in your mouth?
                        Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                          Well, Marko was waxing lyrical
                          Nice one, Dean!
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
                            Kind of stiff tho Marko. But do tell, did she melt in your mouth?
                            You know her Brazilian wax job was world class.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• The train was quite crowded, so a U. S. Marine walked the entire length looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well dressed, middle-aged, French woman's poodle.

The war-weary Marine asked, 'Ma'am, may I have that seat?'

The French woman just sniffed and said to no one in particular, 'Americans are so rude. My little Fifi is using that seat.'

The Marine walked the entire train again, but the only seat left was under that dog. 'Please, ma'am. May I sit down? I'm very tired.'

She snorted, 'Not only are you Americans rude, you are also arrogant!'

This time the Marine didn't say a word; he just picked up the little dog, tossed it out the train window, and sat down.

The woman shrieked, 'Someone must defend my honour! This American should be put in his place!'

An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up, 'Sir, you Americans often seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You hold the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your cars on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you seem to have thrown the wrong bitch out the window.'

Comment

• You think you have lived to be 80 and know who you are, then along comes someone and blows it all to crap!
                                An old Marine Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old USMC flight suit and leather jacket and ordered a cup of coffee.
                                As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.
                                She turned to the pilot and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?'
                                He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, then the early Grummans... flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII, and later in the Korean conflict, Banshees and Cougars.
                                I've taught more than 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot, and you, what are you?
                                She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women.
                                As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women.
                                When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women.
                                It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.
                                A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked: "are you a real pilot?"
                                He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'

Comment

Working...
                                X