No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket toward the man.

He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman says as she pops her eye back in place. 'Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you,' she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theatre followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast.

They had a wonderful, wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings.

The guy is amazed. Everything had been SO incredible! 'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?'

'No,' she replies. 'You just happened to catch my eye.'
    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Groan!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Proof That The World Is Nuts
        In Lebanon , men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.
        (Like THAT makes sense.)
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Bahrain , a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination.. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

(Do they look different reversed?)
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers. The sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times.

(A brick?)
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

(Much worse than 'going blind!')
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time

Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry.

(Let's just think for a minute; is there

any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Hong Kong , a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands.

The husband's illicit lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.

(Ah! Justice!)
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool , England - but only in tropical fish stores.

(But of course!)
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Cali, Colombia , a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act.

(Makes one shudder at the thought.)
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In Santa Cruz, Bolivia , it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time.

(I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In Maryland , it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception: Prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only 'in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises.'

( Is this a great country or what?

Well, not as great as Guam !)
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Banging your head against a wall uses

150 calories an hour.

(Who volunteers for these tests?)
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

(Is that why Flipper was always smiling?)
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.

(From drinking little bottles of???)

(Did our government pay for this research??)
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Butterflies taste with their feet.

(Ah, geez.)
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

(I know some people like that.)
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Starfish don't have brains.

(I know some people like that, too.)
        *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And, the best for last?

Turtles can breathe through their butts.

(And I thought I had bad breath in the morning!)
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Is Hell endothermic or exothermic?

The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid term.

The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well:
          Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?
          Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

"First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added. < /P>

This gives two possibilities:
          1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
          2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct......leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."

THE STUDENT RECEIVED AN A+.

Comment

• LMAO! Isn't it wonderful that relationships developed early in college can lead to higher grades?

Comment

• Now that's thinking outside the "box!"
              Come take a look at

< The New Lions GM!

Comment

• Methodist Dinner for Eight.

A group of country friends from the Bluffton Methodist Church wanted to get together on a regular basis, socialize, and play games. The lady of the house was to prepare the meal.
                When it came time for Al and Janet to be the hosts - Janet wanted to outdo all the others.
                So Janet decided to have mushroom-smothered steak. However, knowing that mushrooms are so expensive, she told her husband, 'No mushrooms -- they are too high.'

He said, 'Why don't you go down in the pasture and pick some of those mushrooms? There are plenty in the creek bed.'

She said, 'No, some wild mushrooms are poison.'

He said, 'Well, I see varmints eating them and they're OK.'

So Janet decided to give it a try.
                She picked a bunch -- washed, sliced, and diced them for her smothered steak.

Then she went out on the back porch and gave Ol' Spot (the yard dog) a double handful . Ol' Spot ate every bite.

All morning long, Janet watched Ol' Spot and the wild mushrooms didn't seem to affect him, so she decided to use them.
                The meal was a great success, and Janet even hired a helper lady from town to help her serve. She even had on a white apron and a fancy little cap on her head.

After everyone had finished, they relaxed, socialized, and played Mexican dominoes.

About then, the helper lady from town came in and whispered in Janet's ear.

She said, 'Mrs. Williams, Ol' Spot just died.'
                Janet went into hysterics.
                After she finally calmed down, she called the doctor and told him what had happened.
                The doctor said, 'That's bad, but I think we can take care of it. I will call for an ambulance and I will be there as quick as possible. We'll give everyone enemas and we will pump out everyone's stomach. Everything will be fine. Just keep them calm.'

Soon they could hear the siren as the ambulance was coming down the road.
                The EMTs & the doctor had their suitcases, syringes, and a stomach pump.

One by one, they took each person into the bathroom, gave them an enema, and pumped out their stomach.
                After the last one was finished, the doctor came out and said, 'I think everything will be fine now,' and he left.

They were all looking pretty weak sitting around the living room and about this time, the helper lady came in and said, 'You know, that fellow that ran over Ol' Spot never even stopped.'

Comment

• HappyLand Cobra Daycare!!!

[youtube]wdtblmJJwFw[/youtube]
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• No fucking way. Aren't cobras one of the deadliest snakes on earth?
                    ------------
                    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• No they're not but come on Drew. That's worse than the ball girl climbing the wall in left field. Cobras are also one of the slower strikers.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by DanO; July 5, 2008, 04:41 PM.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• it was defanged........
                        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• OK, I just read up on the King Cobra. It is not the deadliest, but its venom IS a human killer. So it's deadly enough not to have it on a blanket with a small child.

This one must have been de-fanged and de-venomed.

Still pretty stupid to allow the two to get together like that.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• That snake was superimposed or some other form of video prestidigitation was in use.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• A woman recently lost her husband. Their marriage had been a very lousy one, and she was relieved that he was finally gone. She had him cremated and brought his ashes home.
                              Picking up the urn that he was in, she poured him out on the counter. Then she started talking to him, and tracing her fingers in the ashes, she said, "You know that fur coat you promised me?" She answered by saying, "I bought it with the insurance money!"
                              She then said, "Remember that new car you promised me?" She answered again saying, "Well, I bought it with the insurance money!" Still tracing her finger in the ashes, she said, "Remember that blow job I promised you?
                              Well ...... here it comes..."

Comment

• Three Things to Ponder:
                                1. Cows
                                2. The Constitution
                                3. The Ten Commandments

COWS
                                Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington ? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls, but they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each illegal alien a cow.

THE CONSTITUTION

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq . Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart people, has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians ... It creates a hostile work environment

Some thing to think about, right??????
                                Last edited by Malto Marko; July 9, 2008, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X