Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is correct.

She has been found and tested. It was a hoax. She is a young whippersnapper that works in the health care industry and figured this would be a good way to raise awareness.

Supposedly her message was don't let 3 minutes in one evening cost you your life.

Authorities are trying to find a way to prosecute her but it seems she has broken no laws.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Here's another one from where I live, good ole Athens Tennessee

Police Say Mother Made Her 11 Year Old Commit Armed Robbery

A mother faces criminal charges for what police say her eleven year old son did.

The woman is Angela Evans from Athens Tennessee.

She faces a charge of criminal responsibility for the conduct of another.

Investigator Freddy Schultz says Evans talked her son into holding up the offices of World Finance a week ago.

He used a handgun during the stick-up.. But police later learned it was a pellet gun.

Evans used to work in the office.

The boy now also faces an aggravated robbery charge.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I read about that hold up last week.

Why should the son be charged? He's 11 and his mother told him to do it.

He should just be counseled and put on informal probation until he's 18.

The mother on the other hand, needs to be sent up the river as though she robbed the place with a gun in her hand.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Agreed Gonz.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• He still committed the act. If they don't charge him then that's like telling him its ok just because his mother said so. There has to be a line between right and wrong established with this child. His mother isn't getting that job evidently.

Besides, they're just charging the kid. Doesn't mean they're going to indict or convict him. Most likely they will put him on probation as a juvenile.

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post

He should just be counseled and put on informal probation until he's 18.
              We're on the same page FVD
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I am sure the courts will blame the father.......
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s8sXdL3IIo&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia] .
                  Last edited by Newbomb Turk; January 20, 2010, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• A 150-pound goat broke into a Coachella, Calif., gentlemen’s club over the weekend, KESQ.com reported.

"If I didn't see it myself on surveillance tape I wouldn't have believed it either," said Hank Piecura, an employee of Lynx Gentlemen’s Club.
                    Piecura said there was glass and blood splattered across the club’s floor.

He said the video showed the goat ramming its hind legs through the glass and then, once inside, the goat spent about half an hour dazed, gazing at itself in a mirror, KESQ.com reported.

A passer-by heard the glass be smashed and eventually chased the goat away, the Web site reported.

"I drove all over the area. Everybody around here said they don't have goats so it had to come from either on the other side of the freeway or it came out of some trailer over at the truck stop," said Piecura, KESQ.com reported.

"Tell you the truth I didn't know there was goats either. So what's next? Bulls? I don't know.”

The goat caused $2,000 in damage, KESQ.com reported.

Comment

• Reminds me of the deer that went into my brothers party sore in Escanaba a few years back. Caused quite a bit of damage before it finally found the exit.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                        Reminds me of the deer that went into my brothers party sore in Escanaba a few years back. Caused quite a bit of damage before it finally found the exit.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                        I think I remember that. Was that Ernies?
                        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Yep. It's a bar now.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Glass be smashed? Are you serious? Did a journalist, someone who supposedly went to college write that phrase?

Comment

• Check this out:

Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                                Yep. It's a bar now.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                                A Bar! I remember Ernies Party Store. I was 18 and bought my first illegal 6 pack there.
                                Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X