Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably not too news worthy in D.C......

Actor Kal Penn robbed at gunpoint in D.C.

AP ? FILE - In this Jan. 25, 2009

WASHINGTON ? Kal Penn's former publicist confirms that the actor who played Kumar in the movie "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" and had a recurring role on the Fox show "House" was robbed at gunpoint in Washington, D.C.

The Indian-American actor whose given name is Kalpen Modi is working in the White House's Office of Public Liaison. He is focusing on connecting the president with the Asian-American and Pacific Islander communities.

Penn's former publicist Jennifer Goodwin confirmed a TMZ.com report that Penn was robbed. A police crime summary says early Tuesday, an armed robber forced a victim to lie on the ground and give up his cell phone and other possessions. It did not include names.

Penn did not respond to requests for comment. The Metropolitan Police Department said it could not release information.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• http://www.fmft.net/archives/BBC_NEWS.htm

Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

An African Lion much like this is responsible for the death of 28 Cambodian Midgets

Spectators cheered as entire Cambodian Midget Fighting League squared off against African Lion
      Tickets had been sold-out three weeks before the much anticipated fight, which took place in the city of K?mp?ng Chhn?ng. The fight was slated when an angry fan contested Yang Sihamoni, President of the CMFL, claiming that one lion could defeat his entire league of 42 fighters. Sihamoni takes great pride in the league he helped create, as was conveyed in his recent advertising campaign for the CMFL that stated his midgets will "... take on anything; man, beast, or machine."
      This campaign is believed to be what sparked the undisclosed fan to challenge the entire league to fight a lion; a challenge that Sihamoni readily accepted.
      An African Lion (Panthera Leo) was shipped to centrally located K?mp?ng Chhn?ng especially for the event, which took place last Saturday, April 30, 2005 in the city’s coliseum.
      The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission on each ticket sold, and that no cameras would be allowed in the arena.
      The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back.
      Sihamoni was quoted before the fight stating that he felt since his fighters out-numbered the lion 42 to 1, that they “… could out-wit and out-muscle [it].”
      Unfortunately, he was wrong.

------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Am I the only one that found this hilarious?
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• No you weren't, Frank. I especially like this part...

The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission on each ticket sold, and that no cameras would be allowed in the arena.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Its a hoax :(

Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post

That article is f'ing hilarious..
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                President of the CMFL
                CMFL!! HAHAHAHA
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I had some good runs in the 80's but geezus man.....

Cocaine addict left with 27 day erection after massive coke binges
                  *By Mirror.co.uk 27/05/2010

A cocaine addict whose habit left him with an agonising 27 day erection has been ordered by medics to quit - or face having his manhood amputated.

Surgeons in Santiago, Dominican Republic, said the swelling had been caused by Luis Rodriguez's massive cocaine binges and said any future abuse would cause his penis to die and rot.

Urologist Milton Alvarez Rosa said: "It could lead to necrosis, and that would necessitate severe surgery."

*All my partying fed issues ever lead to was a nice long sleep after the fun was over.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Jesus!
                    I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Does this qualify?

After reading it, I know I'm glad I finished with high school a long time ago.

Student suffers amputation after embarrassing school assault

CROSBY, Minn. -- Pain is the operative word in the unfortunate story of 14-year-old David Gibbons. It is a pain he has endured both physically and emotionally after being punched in the groin by another student as he changed classes at Crosby Ironton High School.

"One o'clock in the morning he woke me up and told me he was in excruciating pain," recalls Christy Gibbons, David's mom. Not long after, David was in surgery at St. Joseph's Hospital in Brainerd having his right testicle removed.

"This may be called a game, but it's not a game. It's dangerous and it needs to stop," said Christy.

It's a notion seconded by Dr. Scott Wheeler, a Brainerd urologist.

"It's just gotten way out of control," said Wheeler, who now performs "three to four surgeries a year" on boys with ruptured testicles and other complications of being groin punched - with dozens more coming in with less severe injuries. "It's high school, junior high, elementary school," said Wheeler.

Dubbed "sack tapping" by some students, the practice is now featured in dozens of homemade videos on YouTube.

"We're gonna see who our first victim is," says a student in one video before punching an unsuspecting male student in the groin as he walked down a school hallway.

It is painful to watch and Dr. Wheeler says increasingly common. "All parents, you need to have this talk with your kids not to do it. It's lost its humor. It's not a game anymore. People get hurt."

"I don't know how to stop it," said David, who says he's been the recipient of similar attacks in the past. His parents pulled him out of school and are now planning a move to a different school district.

Jamie Skjeveland, superintendent of Crosby Ironton schools, says the investigation of the incident involving David is complete, but he declined to comment on any disciplinary action for privacy reasons.

On Wednesday morning the Gibbons are scheduled to meet with Crow Wing County Attorney Don Ryan to learn if criminal charges will be filed against the other student.

"This kid doing that, he should definitely be held responsible for that," said Denny Gibbons, David's dad.

Doctors have told David that even though he lost a testicle in the attack, he should still be able to have children someday.

David's mom mostly wants other parents to be aware. "I seen the pain he was in. I seen what he went through every day, and it just breaks my heart and I don't want any other child to have to go through this."

(Copyright 2010 by KARE. All Rights Reserved.)
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I thought coke did the opposite?
                        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• It does, something else was in that..

Comment

• Woman says she stabbed 8-yr-old girl who 'showed off' happiness

Friday 04th June, 05:51 AM JST

OSAKA —

A 32-year-old woman under arrest for allegedly stabbing an 8-year-old girl in Osaka in May has told investigators the girl had ‘‘showed off’’ her happiness with her parents when the unemployed assailant was living on the street, police sources said Thursday.

The suspect, Setsuka Tamaki, has also told the investigators she first wanted to kill her boyfriend in his 60s who had turned a cold shoulder to her, but could not do so.

Tamaki, a resident of Osaka’s Sumiyoshi Ward, was also quoted as saying she thought she could kill a child even if she could not kill the adult boyfriend.

Meanwhile, the Osaka District Court allowed prosecutors Thursday to detain the suspect for more than three months through Sept 6 to make a psychiatric checkup on her to confirm if she is mentally competent to be criminally charged, the prosecutors said.

The sources said Tamaki lived in a minivehicle with the boyfriend between the spring of 2006 and the summer of 2009.

She later went back to her parents’ home and started living there, and became estranged from the man.

Tamaki was arrested May 17 on suspicion of attempted murder for stabbing the girl, Mizuna Sagane, with a kitchen knife in the chest, head and four other places on a street in Osaka’s Higashisumiyoshi Ward.

Mizuna, an elementary school second-grader, was assaulted when she was on her way home from school. She remains hospitalized in stable condition, the sources said.

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• The World Is F'ed!

Comment

• Speaking of Strange Stories, Anyone ever listen to Coast to Coast AM????

Comment

Working...
                                X