Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys.

It happened in 2005, but I chose not to say anything on here due to the personal nature of the crime.

I was at MARTA at the time and had a high ranking MARTA Police Officer get copies of the investigation packet forwarded; who turned them over to me.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that, YT.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That sucks YT.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• people like that should fry.
          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Thanks guys.

As much as it shocked me (she was my favorite aunt), it really affected my Aunt Marie. She is the only living relative on that branch of the family.

Aunt Teri died of cancer around 89...she was 39. My Mom died of cancer in 93...she was 47. Then Aunt Sheila. Plus Aunt Marie's only child was killed in a hit & run in Tennessee in 2006.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that YT.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Wow, one thing after the other. Sorry to hear YT.
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• That's terrible YT, I'm so very sorry.
                  I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Thanks all. It was years ago and I've made peace with it.

Comment

• Good deal, nothing surprises me for years now what humans do to each other.

Comment

• Lol, very nice.
                        I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Weird child custody situation + (even includes time in a Bulgarian prison):

www.FreeChad.org

Funny, I met this guy at a programming conference in the 90's. Reminds me of something I read recently... the biggest problem with gay marriage is that when they get divorced the judge will not know who to arbitrarily screw.
                          Suspicion breeds trust.

Comment

• "Reminds me of something I read recently... the biggest problem with gay marriage is that when they get divorced the judge will not know who to arbitrarily screw."
                            ------------------------So true.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Bahamas Jaws Beach boater likely found in shark
                              EmailPrint..– 56 mins ago

NASSAU, Bahamas – A boater who disappeared off Jaws Beach — on an island where one of the "Jaws" movies was filmed — is probably the person whose remains were found in the belly of a shark, police say.

Authorities used fingerprints to identify Judson Newton, although they are still waiting for DNA test results, Assistant Police Commissioner Hulan Hanna said late Tuesday.

It is unclear if Newton was alive when he was eaten.

Newton went on a boating trip with friends off Jaws Beach on New Providence Island on Aug. 29 and encountered engine trouble. Rescuers who responded to a call for help found three men aboard who said that Newton and a friend jumped into the water to try to swim back to shore. Officials launched a search for them, but neither was found.

On Sept. 4, a local investment banker caught the 12-foot (3.6-meter) tiger shark while on a deep-sea fishing trip and he said a left leg popped out of its mouth as they hauled it in.

When officers with the island's defense force cut the shark open, they found the right leg, two severed arms and a severed torso

The beach is located on the small island where the 1987 shark-terror sequel film "Jaws: The Revenge" was partially filmed. The capital, Nassau, is also on the island.

*Btw, this story about two guys swimming for it sounds awfully "fishy".

Easy way to off someone if you ask me.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yeah, have to remember that one. ;)

But, geeze, that's one hungry shark!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X