Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't realize most of it had been explained. Here is the story,

http://detroitnews.com/article/20100...lawyer-s-death

Comment

• "
      On Tuesday, Oakland County Medical Examiner Ljubisa Dragovic said an autopsy determined Johnson's death stemmed from injuries suffered in a decades-old boating incident that caused a penetrating wound to the lower back of the 413-pound Johnson. Dragovic said diabetes, morbid obesity, hypertensive cardiovascular disease and cirrhosis also were contributing factors.

From The Detroit News: http://detroitnews.com/article/20100...#ixzz117DWae7e"

I don't know...sounds like an awfully convenient explanation to me...I still say it's MURDER!!!
      "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• I've been following this guy for a little while now but I thought I would share with you guys a link to see the guy I consider the craziest mo fo on Earth today (even crazier than the jet pack routine).

[ame="http://vimeo.com/15479617"]Jeb Corliss wing-suit demo on Vimeo[/ame]

What a rush that has to be.

It makes me want to at least parachute jump again.
        Last edited by Panoptes; October 8, 2010, 10:47 AM.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yeah, that's pretty amazing.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Truly amazing. One small miscalculation and he is a tree ornament. I assume he is holding the ridges for the updrafts. Surely those updrafts are somewhat unpredictable. I predict a very fulfilled, yet short life.

Comment

• SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Say it isn't so OZ!

Star Rugby Player Quits Team After Sex With Dog

(Nov. 11) -- A star Australian rugby league player has quit after a photograph of him performing a sex act with a dog was distributed on the Internet.

Joel Monaghan played with the Canberra Raiders in Australia's National Rugby League, the highest level of professional rugby in the world -- a league as popular in parts of Australia as the NFL is in the United States.

More at http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/ar...h-dog/19709963

Comment

• What's Oz going to say about that?!
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I'm still in shock with the guy going to the restaurant drive thru with no pants on. I mean ok, sounds like fun.... for the right price I'd even go myself to a McDonalds drive thru Butt naked........, but with a PIT BULL sitting next to me?I don't fucking think so. Got to be the most unpredictable dog around......., what if that thing couldn't wait for the Food thru the window........, "chomp"......, bye bye scrotum sack. Very brave man.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• On the next episode of Americas Dumbest Law Enforcement Agents.....

KC police fire at backfiring van
                      *kansascity.com
                      Two Kansas City police officers who thought they were being shot at from inside a van returned fire Thursday night.

Only later did police realize that the van was actually backfiring and the man inside was not armed. He was not injured by the shots fired by police.

Windows of the police car were apparently shot out by the officers as they exited the patrol car.
                      The officers were dispatched on a report of shots being fired from a white van just before 6 p.m. Thursday on Gregory Boulevard near Interstate 435.

When the officers got to the area they saw a white van parked on Gregory and pulled up near it. As they were getting out of the patrol car they heard the backfiring and fired their weapons. Police are continuing to investigate the incident.

Comment

• Don't Pay Taxes and We'll Kill Your Dog

At least, that?s the message a small town in Switzerland is trying to get across to canine owners according to Time. In a bid to increase the number of residents paying taxes on their pooches ($48.50 annually to be exact) the governing officials of the town of Reconvilier have given their patrons an ultimatum: pay the tax on the animal, or we?ll kill it.

This could never happen here for two reasons. Firstly, money. Considering the cost of euthanizing an animal is $40, it seems a moot point. Secondly, the law. We know, we know, that pesky thing that gets in the way of government-ordered animal execution.

Pierre-Alain N?mitz, a local law official, said of the issue ?A lethal injection is sentimentality,? N?mitz said, remembering measures taken by the village in the years prior ?We took them to a knacker's yard, shot them in the head, and it was done?Euthanasia is for humans, and in our era, we're not going to dilute the truth.?

The town said they have legal rights to conduct these executions thanks to a law that was passed in 1904. Keep in mind, this is coming from the same country that had a national referendum to decide whether animals should be granted their own lawyers in court.
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Is this one of those slippery slope things where 20 years from now they can kill people for not paying taxes?
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                            Is this one of those slippery slope things where 20 years from now they can kill people for not buying health care?

FIFY :-D
                            The only logical explanation is:
                            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Woman dies after dog sex

AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• must be pretty hard up in the uk to stoop to having sex with a dog....
                                If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

Working...
                                X