Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    CRIME & COURTS - US

Denver Men Accused of Taking Friend's Corpse on Boys' Night Out

Published September 16, 2011 | NewsCore

DENVER ? *Two Colorado men stand accused of multiple offenses after driving their dead friend's corpse to a pair of Denver nightspots and using his ATM card to buy themselves drinks, the Denver Post reported Thursday.

Prosecutors have charged Robert Jeffrey Young, 43, and Mark Rubinson, 25, with abusing a corpse, identity theft and criminal impersonation.

The men found their friend Jeffrey Jarrett unresponsive at his house late on Aug. 27, before loading him into Rubinson's car and taking him to a local bar and grill, where they drank on his tab.

They then went to another bar, before returning Jarrett's body to his home and continuing their night out using their dead friend's ATM card to withdraw money. On their way home, they flagged down a cop and told him they thought their friend was dead at his house.

Neither Young nor Rubinson has been charged with Jarrett's death, the cause of which is still to be determined.

"This is a bizarre and unfortunate crime," said Denver Police Department spokesman Sonny Jackson. "This isn't anything you want to have happen to a loved one. You want them treated with respect in death."
    [ame="http://www.hulu.com/watch/198272/saturday-night-live-snl-digital-short-party-at-mr-bernards"]Hulu - Saturday Night Live: SNL Digital Short: Party at Mr. Bernard's@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/Hs6ryi6CoRkojrh9kDBkCg@@AMEPARAM@@Hs6ryi6CoRkojrh9 kDBkCg[/ame]
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Someone liked Weekend at Bernie's too much.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Weekend at Mr. Bernard's? Who would believe that? Those were Lions fans, and they were drinking the blue kool-aid. Mr. Bernard kicked it because we are on a road winning streak and his heart just couldnt take it.
        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
          Someone liked Weekend at Bernie's too much.
          I figured you were a Soul Man guy. It's like are when people ask if you are a beattles person or an elvis person. Everyone is either a Soul Man or a Weekend at Bernies type.

Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Had to go to amsterrdam with work for the day yesterday, first time on a plane in about 5 years. Sitting in the departure area, where arrivals also go through. WTF is it with tiny little hand luggage bags that people tow behind them?? When did it start happening? Some were not much larger than a laptop.
            Pick the thing up and carry it!!
            The only people who should be pulling trolleys are old grannies with their shopping!
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Must be a European invention. I like to sling my laptop bag over my shoulder so I smack those in first class in the head as I walk by.

Comment

• I hate when I'm sitting in first class and some asshat in coach walks by with his laptop bag over the shoulder and hits me in the head with it.

Comment

• We had a guy at work with a notoriously weak stomach. One day he's sitting in the cafeteria when one of our crazier people decides he's going to eat the other guy's lunch.

He took a white seedless grape, peeled it, squeezed it a little so it wasn't grape shaped and then stuffed it up a nostril. He went in and sat down next to the victim, plugged his other nostril by pushing on the side of his good nostril with his finger and, drawing a good sized breath, expelled the green gelatinous mass into a napkin where is landed with a fairly loud SPLAT! He opened the napkin to look at the "nasal discharge" and had a smiling surprised look on his face. He quickly brought the napkin to his mouth and noisily slurped the grape/booger into his mouth and swallowed it with an audible gulp. The queasy victim had watched the show incredulously and with his hand over his mouth, trying to hold back the rising tide of his stomach, sprinted for the door. Grape-man slid the tray over and ate the rest of his lunch, which was his plan all along.
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                    I hate when I'm sitting in first class and some asshat in coach walks by with his laptop bag over the shoulder and hits me in the head with it.
                    lol, try to keep your noggin out of the aisle please.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                      Must be a European invention. I like to sling my laptop bag over my shoulder so I smack those in first class in the head as I walk by.
                      That is sooooo wrong! Funny as hell, but wrong!

Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                      I hate when I'm sitting in first class and some asshat in coach walks by with his laptop bag over the shoulder and hits me in the head with it.
                      Quit lying Frank. The last time you were on a plane, you were in a crate in the plane's storage compartment. It's too bad no one put down papers for you

Comment

• MCDONOUGH, Ga. -- A man suspected of breaking into a vehicle has given Henry County police a picture perfect piece of evidence.

"As far as his character, pretty much scum," said the victim. "Not the brightest bulb."

Speaking to 11Alive News on the condition of anonymity, the victim said that two days after someone stole her purse and its contents, including her phone, she found a picture of a stranger on her Facebook page. The stranger resembled a man she saw outside of her child's day care center, where the purse was taken from her car.

The victim believes the suspect used her stolen phone to take the picture, then attempted to put the photo on his own Facebook page. Because of the settings on her phone, the picture went to the victim's page instead.

"That's the only logical explanation I can come up with," said the victim. "It puts a picture with the anger."

Henry County Police have issued a lookout, placing the suspect's self-portrait on flyers.

"Sometimes we get pictures of suspects from surveillance footage," said Maj. Jason Bolton of the Henry County Police. "Never have we ever had a case like this where the suspect provides his own picture."

Police believe the suspect may have been driving a newer model Toyota Rav 4 with tinted windows near East Lake Academy in McDonough.

Anyone with information is asked to call Henry County Police at 770-288-8266.

Comment

• BROOKVILLE, Pa. (AP) ? Authorities in northwestern Pennsylvania say a man published an obituary for his living mother in a ploy to get paid bereavement time off from work.

Relatives called The Jeffersonian Democrat newspaper in Brookville after the obit appeared to report the woman was actually alive and well. The woman herself then visited the paper.

Brookville police charged 45-year-old Scott Bennett on Tuesday with disorderly conduct.

Democrat editor Randy Bartley says he accepted the obituary in good faith after being unable to confirm the funeral arrangements at press time. He told The Derrick newspaper on Friday that the woman was very understanding.

Police Chief Ken Dworek says Bennett wrote up the memorial notice because he didn't want to get fired for taking time off.

Comment

• I dunno.. part of me respects that guy for actually making a seinfieldesque scenario like that happen.

And what a wonderfully named town.

Comment

• way to think outside the box, Mr. Bennett!
                              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• "And what a wonderfully named town."
                                -------------------HA!
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X