Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf cart = bowling ball. People = Pins.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eJXc485yP8#"]Run Away Cart at State Championship (Dekaney) - YouTube[/ame]!
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• lol!

Comment

• Drove by this accident early this morning with my daughter in the back seat headed to my parents house off the very next off ramp. I saw the yellow bag before she ever did so I distracted her to look the other way at some distraction.

We slowly passed the newspaper camerman as he was taking a shot similar to this one that made the news.

Sort of ruined my morning thinking about someones family finding out their kin died a day before Christmas like that. Had a slow start to work and my co-workers noticed. Finally snapped out of the malaise about noon.

Naked man killed on freeway ramp

TUSTIN – A naked man was struck and killed by a pickup Friday morning after he jumped out of an ambulance and into freeway lanes, the California Highway Patrol said.The fatal accident occurre…
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• That sucks G. Hope your daughter doesn't remember anything about this.

But I have to ask...WTF is a naked guy doing on the freeway? Drugs? Insanity? Deathwish? Unfortunately he felt he didn't have anyone who he could lean on & trust to help him.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
            Golf cart = bowling ball. People = Pins.

Gotta love how things like this always happen in Jerry world..........
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
              That sucks G. Hope your daughter doesn't remember anything about this.

But I have to ask...WTF is a naked guy doing on the freeway? Drugs? Insanity? Deathwish? Unfortunately he felt he didn't have anyone who he could lean on & trust to help him.
              She didnt see anything.

I just told her ther was a lesson to be learned about driving safely in heavy traffic.

Comment

• Soccer Player Suffers Split Scrotum During Game
                Published December 28, 2011

NewsCore

LONDON ? *Chris Whelpdale, a winger with English fourth-tier side Gillingham, suffered a painful and unusual injury in a 2-1 win at Crawley Monday when a tackle split open his scrotum, AFP reported.

"It's a horrific injury," Gillingham boss Andy Hessenthaler told the BBC. "He's going to be very sore, and I'm sure his wife won't be too happy either."
                Whelpdale required five stitches to close the injury, which occurred during a high tackle by David Hunt, The Sun reported.

The 22-year-old Whelpdale, who joined the soccer club from Peterborough in July, has scored four goals in 22 games.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/1...#ixzz1iuIbMJIC

Comment

• Yes this was sore news Panoptes......., my local newspaper had the headline .... w"HELP"dale! Ooooohhh, makes the eyes water.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I have a list of guys I'd like them to consider as his replacement.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• This one has to disgust you as much as it does me.

Not only are they commie Lil sucks, but they are also sick FN bastard freaks:

Seized drug capsules contain powdered baby flesh

SEOUL, South Korea -- South Korea has seized thousands of smuggled drug capsules filled with powdered flesh from dead babies, which some people believe can cure disease, officials said Monday.

The capsules were made in northeastern China from babies whose bodies were chopped into small pieces and dried on stoves before being turned into powder, the Korea Customs Service said.

Customs officials refused to say where the dead babies came from or who made the capsules, citing possible diplomatic friction with Beijing. Chinese officials ordered an investigation into the production of drugs made from dead fetuses or newborns last year.

The customs office has discovered 35 smuggling attempts since August of about 17,450 capsules disguised as stamina boosters, and some people believe them to be a panacea for disease, the customs service said in a statement. The capsules of human flesh, however, contained bacteria and other harmful ingredients.

The smugglers told customs officials they believed the capsules were ordinary stamina boosters and did not know the ingredients or manufacturing process.

Ethnic Koreans from northeastern China who now live in South Korea were intending to use the capsules themselves or share them with other Korean-Chinese, a customs official said. They were carried in luggage or sent by international mail.

The capsules were all confiscated but no one has been punished because the amount was deeme
                      small and they weren't intended for sale, said the customs official, who requested anonymity, citing department rules.

China's State Food and Drug Administration and its Health Ministry did not immediately respond to questions faxed to them Monday. Chinese media identify northeastern China as the source of such products, especially Jilin province which abuts North Korea.

The Jilin food and drug safety agency is responsible for investigating the trade of such remains there. Calls to the agency and to the information office of Jilin's Communist Party were not answered Monday.

The South Korean customs agency began investigating after receiving a tip a year ago. No sicknesses have been reported from ingesting the capsules.

------

Associated Press researcher Yu Bing in Beijing contributed to this report.

Comment

• Yuk!
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• WoW.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• What the ..... ?
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• First it was tiger penis soup, now this...
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• that is just flat out disgusting....
                                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X