Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF indeed!
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• So much for

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kWAwrMFtSvM"]YouTube - The Vapors Turning Japanese totp2[/ame]
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Bagel head?

WTF!!!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That is in no way attractive or remotely a turn on
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The obvious and most simple answer is:

Japan is f'ing mental. This is based on my firsthand experience.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Don't they just want to look like this........, just get her hair braided at the back......, jobs a good un.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Wow, some people are so stupid. What a dumb trend. It looks like she got head on the head by a hockey puck.

Comment

• Quote:

Then for our 10th wedding anniversary, I took her to the New York Rangers, Detroit Red Wings hockey game where she got hit by a puck. I still can't figure out why she left me, that's how impossible I am.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Sorry......, oEvery time I hear the words "hockey puck"......, I just see Walter Matthau.

Comment

• ???

Comment

• The Odd Couple

Comment

• may as well put an implant there boob shaped if you really are going to do it....
                          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                            may as well put an implant there boob shaped if you really are going to do it....
                            ........now that might work!
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                              may as well put an implant there boob shaped if you really are going to do it....
                              Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              ........now that might work!
                              Made a band about it. Wanna hear their name? Well here it go

Third Eye Blind
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Totally off topic, but on topic for band names......, my buddy is drummer in a local rock band......, he was watching Sir David Attenborough's blue planet one night and he was talking about sharks. Attenborough said something about the sharks Anal Fin....., Ben thought, Anal Fin, GREAT name for a band......, would you please welcome, LIVE on stage....., ANAL FIN !

Comment

Working...
                                X