Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the photo-shopping begin!
    It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Japan's new First Lady Miyuki Hatoyama: 'I went to Venus in a UFO'

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
        Japan's new First Lady Miyuki Hatoyama: 'I went to Venus in a UFO'

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6819688.ece
        If you followed world politics, you'd realize stuff like this is actually fairly tame.

Comment

• Here's a story from the local newspaper here:

He needed a ride from jail, so he allegedly decided he would steal a Jeep to drive home

Friday, September 4, 2009

jacob wall Staff Writer

A man arrested and charged with stealing a MedTrans of Tennessee first response Jeep Thursday morning told an investigator he was just looking for a ride home from the McMinn County Justice Center.

Justin Jack, 21, of County Road 890, Etowah, has been charged by multiple local agencies with two counts of felony evading arrest, two counts of felony vandalism, felony reckless endangerment, two counts of driving on a suspended license, leaving the scene of an accident, two counts of theft under $500, theft over $1,000, two counts of auto burglary, attempted burglary and aggravated burglary.

Jack's alleged escapades started Thursday morning when he broke into the MedTrans ambulance service building on Davidson Street in Athens and took several sets of keys, rummaged through several vehicles, stole personnel property of one of the company's employees and damaged a van in an attempt to hotwire it, authorities say. Jack eventually absconded with a Jeep used for first response calls and led police on a chase toward the Piney Grove community, according to police reports.
          He is accused of leading police down several county roads, through fields and brush thickets, causing significant property damage. During the pursuit, the vehicle rammed the patrol car of Deputy Bobby Jones. Jack eventually eluded the police officers by driving through several stretches of farmland and back out on to Highway 30, authorities say. Just after 10:30 Thursday morning the Jeep was found abandoned in the woods off County Road 550, near the Midway Drive-in.

When asked about a possible motive for the theft, Athens Police Detective Scott Webb said Jack told officers he needed a car to get home after trying unsuccessfully to get a ride home from the jail. The MedTrans office is located within easy walking distance of the McMinn County Justice Center. Sheriff's officials said Jack was at the Justice Center accompanying a friend who had been brought in on other charges.

"I'm glad the county was close by and able to pursue him," Webb said. Jack is currently being held at the McMinn County Justice Center on a $45,500 bond and will appear in General Sessions Court today.
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Oh those crazy cheese heads!!!

Wife and mistresses accused of gluing cheating lover's penis to his stomach must go to trial

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
            Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 7:11 AM

Wagner / AP
            Therese Ziemann, Michelle Belliveau and Wendy Sewell, along with Belliveau's attorney in court on August 10, 2009.

Related News

The 37-year-old Fond du Lac man told Calumet County Circuit Court Judge Timothy Van Akkeren that during the July 30 ordeal, which lasted about 30 minutes, he was punched in the face twice. The woman he had gone to the motel to meet, Therese Ziemann, super glued his penis to his stomach while at least two of the other women watched, the man said.
            "I was telling them, you can't let her do it. This is assault," the man testified.

Akkeren ruled there was enough evidence for the case to go to trial.
            Ziemann, 48, of Menasha, Wendy Sewell, 43, of Kaukauna, Michelle Belliveau, 43, of Neenah and the man's 30-year-old wife are each charged with being party to felony false imprisonment, a felony. Ziemann is also charged with misdemeanor fourth-degree sexual assault in the gluing incident.

Belliveau pleaded not guilty to the charge Tuesday. The others asked for time to file motions before entering pleas.

All the women except the man's wife glared at him during his nearly 90 minutes of testimony. They all declined to comment on their way out of court.

The Associated Press is not naming the man or his wife because he is the alleged victim of sexual abuse.

The man testified that he had developed sexual relationships with Ziemann and Sewall, but that Sewell had mentioned ending things in late July. He knew Belliveau because she was Ziemann's sister.

The man said he agreed to be tied to the bed because he and Ziemann had talked about bondage and he had agreed to pay for some nice fabric she would buy to tie him.

He said he was startled by a knock at the door, and worried it might be Ziemann's husband. He realized the "fun had stopped" after his wife and the other women entered the room.

"The rest came in and the hurting trip began," said the man, who testified in shackles because he is jailed in an unrelated case on theft and child abuse charges. "It got chaotic real quick, real fast. ... I was asking everybody in the room to cut me loose."

The man testified that his wife was the first to leave, and that the others left "in a panic" when he began to struggle free of his bonds. It took him another 2-3 minutes to get free and run naked outside and seek help, he said.

Sewell's attorney, Nila Robinson, said she would seek to have the charge against her client dismissed because of a lack of evidence.

"The inference that she was a participant in restraining (the man) is not justified. Just standing around is not enough," Robinson said.

She called the man dishonest, a liar and a con man. He tricked the women he called his girlfriends by telling them he loved them and wanted futures with them, Robinson said.

Attorneys for the other women said there were no plea bargain talks under way with prosecutors, and that they intend to fight the charges.
            Dopeler Effect: The Tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly. - Author unknown

Comment

• Michigan based strangeness......

Police: Michigan Mom Found Long-Lost Son Online, Raped Him

Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township, near Detroit, was arraigned this week on three charges of criminal sexual conduct for the alleged rape of her biological son, whom she put up for adoption more than 10 years ago, MyFOXDetroit reported.

Prosecutors say the boy is still a minor, but won't disclose whether he knew the woman was his mother ? a situation that has horrified mental health experts who are calling the case "an abomination."

"I don't think I've heard of another case like this in my career," said Dr. Gerald Shiener, chief of Consultation and Liaison Psychiatry at Sinai Grace Hospital in Detroit.

"Our first reaction to hearing about something like this is that this is every man's nightmare. It's an abomination," he told MyFOXDetroit.

"I'm at a loss for words because it's something that we consider to be so out of the normal, so prohibited in every culture that it unnerves every man just to think about it."

Sword surrendered to Waterford Township police on April 24, the Oakland Press reported, but was freed on bond Wednesday following her arraignment. The house at her listed home address is abandoned.

Sword's attorney Kenneth Burch told the Press that his client "maintains her presumption of innocence" and said the accusations of incest have been very difficult for her.

But Sword herself has spoken since she first was arrested, writing on her MySpace page that she was inspired by rapper and former jailbird Lil' Kim because "she rises during the worst of obstacles."

"Reminded me of myself," Sword wrote on the Web page, where she uses the name Aimee Pope.

? Click here to see her MySpace page.

Though Sword is apparently confident of her ability to recover from the charges, Shiener, the psychiatric doctor, worries that if the allegations are true, the damage to the boy could be long-lasting.

"This could be his first sexual experience, and his first sexual experience could be something so conflicted, so unusual, so prohibited that it will stay with him for life," Shiener said.

With a population of more than 1.3billion people, India is the second most populous country in the world. In 2017, the economy was the world’s sixth largest by GDP. It achieved independent in 1947 thanks in large part to the nonviolent resistance movement championed by Mahatma Gandhi. A is a nuclear weapons state and has long had conflict with its neighbor Pakistan.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• What a sick bitch.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Pretty unusual story. Usually it's the dad raping the daughter.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Would you be more offended if that were the case?

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• They're equally horrifying. Maybe you're more offended since it wasn't the case?
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• It's interesting how you always come at me negatively, DanO. Maybe you should put me on ignore.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• This is disgusting in either case(mother or father), however I dont seem to get upset when I hear about these female teahers having sex with their students. I mean a 15 or 16 year old boy getting laid is cause to celebrate, but if it is a male teacher and a 16 year old girl, castrate him slowly with a dull knife and no anastesia. Maybe it is cause i have a teenage daughter,
                          Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Agreed Treo.

"They're equally horrifying. Maybe you're more offended since it wasn't the case?"
                            -------------------------Yes it is and no I'm not. Your response just seemed a little non-chalant to me. I've just seen you more upset over "other" issues including those against women.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
                              This is disgusting in either case(mother or father), however I dont seem to get upset when I hear about these female teahers having sex with their students. I mean a 15 or 16 year old boy getting laid is cause to celebrate, but if it is a male teacher and a 16 year old girl, castrate him slowly with a dull knife and no anastesia. Maybe it is cause i have a teenage daughter,
                              Celebrate? Did you really just use that word? Have you seen the numbers of teenage pregnancies lately and teenagers with STDs? Are you going to celebrate when its your daughter that the 15 or 16 year old boy is getting laid? Make sure you high five him, Treo.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                                Celebrate? Did you really just use that word? Have you seen the numbers of teenage pregnancies lately and teenagers with STDs? Are you going to celebrate when its your daughter that the 15 or 16 year old boy is getting laid? Make sure you high five him, Treo.
                                Charles Fawcett as General Taylor in Old Shatterhand (1964), one of dozens of B-movies he made in a 25-year career

Charles Fawcett, who died in London on February 3 aged 92, was a film maker and adventurer of great and generous passions that embraced Afghan freedom fighters and the much-married film actress Hedy Lamarr.

His unlikely - some would say unbelievable - life was informed by an impulse to stand up for the underdog mixed with a thirst for glamour and adventure. Fawcett charmed everyone he met with tales of swashbuckling intrigue and good deeds.
                                In 1980, following the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, he helped film the conflict between the Russian forces and their enemies, the Mujahideen - footage that was pivotal in persuading the United States secretly to arm and fund the tribal warriors fighting the Red Army.
                                Fawcett's film featured the glamorous, ultra-conservative Texan socialite Joanne Herring, portrayed by Julia Roberts in the current Hollywood blockbuster Charlie Wilson's War. In typical Fawcett style, he had alerted her by sending her a note he had scribbled in crayon on the back of a child's notebook: "Come immediately. Bring film equipment. The world doesn't know what's going on here."
                                Although aspects of Fawcett's career sometimes seemed to soar to the wilder flights of fancy, he did furnish documentary evidence to support descriptions of his deeds of military derring-do.
                                After the war he recalled being reduced to playing trumpet at funerals and carrying out exhumations to identify victims of the Nazis. After a friend offered him a bit part in a film, Fawcett spent the next 25 years reinventing himself as an actor, appearing in some 100 B-movies, many made in Italy.
                                Gossip columnists crowned him "the king of Rome" and "mayor of the Via Veneto", while Warren Beatty recalled him as the hub of the Roman dolce vita, "loved and adored by everyone".
                                Charles Fernley Fawcett was born on December 2 1915 at Waleska, Georgia, where his mother had been caught in a snowstorm, but came from old Virginia stock. Orphaned by the age of six, he and his younger brother and two sisters were raised by two maiden aunts at Greenville, South Carolina, where he acquired the old-world manners of a typical southern gentleman.
                                In 1937, having run away from Greenville senior high school, where he had learned to wrestle and to play American football, he made his way to New York and then Washington DC, where a cousin happened to be the US assistant postmaster-general and took him in. By his own account, when he was 15 Fawcett had started an affair with his best friend's mother. "If that's child molestation," he declared, "I would wish this curse on every young boy."
                                But the end of this adolescent affair had set up suicidal thoughts, and Fawcett jumped a series of tramp steamers, working his passage through the Panama Canal to the Far East before returning to the United States.
                                Gifted with an artistic talent and a musical ear, he received tips on playing jazz trumpet from Louis Armstrong, and on grappling from a professional wrestler, with the result that Fawcett, still restless, spent a year in eastern Europe earning a living by fighting in back-street theatres.
                                When the Nazis invaded Poland in 1939 Fawcett joined the Polish army but had been in barracks for only a week before escaping from the advancing Nazis and hitchhiking back to Paris. When the French rejected his application to enlist, Fawcett joined the Section Volontaire des Am?ricains - the ambulance corps.
                                He was sharing a studio with another young American, Bill Holland, whose mother was a German aristocrat. One of Holland's relatives, General Otto von St?lpnagel, had been appointed commander-in-chief of occupied France, and when Holland introduced Fawcett to senior German officers he was able to pass important information to the French Resistance.
                                In Paris Fawcett also took part in the rescue of a group of British prisoners-of-war who had been placed under French guard in a hospital ward by the Germans. By impersonating a German ambulance crew, Fawcett and a comrade marched in at 4am and ordered the French nurses to usher the PoWs out into the yard. "Gentlemen," he announced as he drove them away, "consider yourself liberated."
                                "You're a Yank," said a British voice.
                                "Never," came Fawcett's lilting southern burr, "confuse a Virginian with a Yankee."
                                In 1942 he joined the RAF and trained as a Hurricane pilot but was invalided out that Christmas with tuberculosis, from which he had suffered as a youth. After convalescing in a Canadian sanatorium, Fawcett decided to make his way back to the United States.
                                From New York he travelled to a TB clinic in Arizona where he remained for about a year. In 1944 he returned to Italy and rejoined the American ambulance corps.
                                For six months in 1945 he fought with the French Foreign Legion in the forests of Alsace, and took part in the liberation of Colmar. A further bout of tuberculosis landed him in the Legionnaires' Hospital in Paris, and although he applied to rejoin his regiment, Fawcett was turned down.
                                In three months at the end of the war, Fawcett married six Jewish women who had been trapped in concentration camps, a procedure that entitled them to leave France with an automatic American visa.
                                By 1948 Fawcett was back in action, this time against the Communists in the Greek civil war, fighting in a lounge suit in the guise of a journalist, since no foreigners were supposed to be involved. The following year, he returned to Paris and began his career as an actor, working in the theatre, radio and films. During the next 25 years he appeared in two films with Sophia Loren, knew Orson Welles and William Holden, and in Rome - between two of her six husbands - became the lover of Hedy Lamarr.
                                In 1956 he spent three months helping to rescue refugees from the Hungarian uprising and, following riots in the Belgian Congo in 1959, joined a friend with a private plane in missions to rescue people who had become trapped and unable to escape the fighting.
                                Fawcett made his last two films in the mid-1970s, playing the lead in one and in the other, Up The Antique Stairway (1975), supporting Marcello Mastroianni.
                                Later in the 1970s, short of money and in poor health from a recurrence of tuberculosis, Fawcett accepted an invitation from an old friend, Baron Ricky di Portanova, a wealthy figure in Houston's high society, to supervise the building of a huge new swimming pool complex at his mansion.
                                Fawcett moved in, and although his new billet afforded access to the best doctors in Houston, he failed to settle. In June 1979, when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, he announced that he was leaving for that country to pass on to the Afghan resistance fighters tactics he had learned in the Foreign Legion.
                                Charles Fawcett's first wife died in 1956 and after a 30-year engagement he married, in 1991, April Ducksbury, with whom he settled in London. She survives him with the daughter of his first marriage.

Why, yes, that does deserve a "high five".

Maybe you've never seen the teacher-student sex matrix??

Comment

Working...
                                X