No announcement yet.

OT-funny video thread.. googogogogogo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL! The girl on the street had it coming. I'm not so sure about the girl in the jail cell...
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Heh, a song about the road I live on. I'm between 'The Red Rooster' and 'The Town Crier'.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU6fJs5pmYE"]YouTube- "Route 22" - Chris Cassone[/nomedia]
      Dopeler Effect: The Tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly. - Author unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        LOL! The girl on the street had it coming. I'm not so sure about the girl in the jail cell...
        I agree, you lay your hands on anyone in a uniform, whether they are a man or woman, and you should just expect to get your ass kicked.
        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Yep. Cops don't get paid to get in fights. If a cop loses a fight, even to a 100lb woman, he could die. I'd have hit her with a fucking stick.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Many men in uniform deserve to get their asses handed to them by their fellow citizens.

The chip many of them wear on their shoulder just because of the uniform is more than deserving of a good stiff cocked finger set to the throat or a quick knee breaker front kick.

NO ONE IS ABOVE AN ASS KICKING.

When deserved.

NO ONE.

And no, this isn't internet tough guy talk. This is reality coming from a guy who has no problem getting in the face of dudes many pounds or inches greater than himself.

I too have had my ass kicked just the same.

Its all relative.
            Last edited by Panoptes; June 18, 2010, 12:46 AM.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• An ad currently on over here

[youtube]Xknub_pILt8[/youtube]
              Last edited by DeanUK; June 18, 2010, 04:36 AM.
              AAL Quintez Cephus
              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                Many men in uniform deserve to get their asses handed to them by their fellow citizens.

The chip many of them wear on their shoulder just because of the uniform is more than deserving of a good stiff cocked finger set to the throat or a quick knee breaker front kick.

NO ONE IS ABOVE AN ASS KICKING.

When deserved.

NO ONE.

And no, this isn't internet tough guy talk. This is reality coming from a guy who has no problem getting in the face of dudes many pounds or inches greater than himself.

I too have had my ass kicked just the same.

Its all relative.
                That's all fine and dandy. If I was doing my job as a law enforcement officer and you didn't do what I said to do and "got in my face" I would hit you with a stick and take you to jail.

And no, this isn't internet tough guy talk. It's a fact.

It's all relative.

Comment

• Boom, legit statement! I have been on many calls where people generally think all cops are like that, get that cornered animal mentality and lash out. Sure they might sting one or two of the cops, but ultimately the numbers game wins. it's a simple mathematics equation.... Me + My backup + tazers, OC & Asps + You in the wrong with a sudden burst of temporary courage = Your Fucked, and prolly either need medical attention, are spending the night, got a fine or we had to call one of your superiors to come get you. Now I agree that there are a few persons in a position of power who let it go to their head and think their shit don't stink, but those numbers are few in the big picture. And to many people on scene think they have a better understanding of the law and what they can and can't do.

And this not internet tough guy talk, It's a whole lot of fact from experience!
                  I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                    I'm going with the tag team of the 2 black girls weighing it at about 320lbs combined.

vs stockey short white cop with possible napoleon complex.

YouTube- Seattle Police Brutality: Cop punches teen girl in face

Oh i lose...

I can almost excuse the cop in the first clip... but that second one. WTF they were already in an isolated room. No need to go all Ike Turner on her there no?
                    The most disturbing part of this is that this was considered "World News" in Russia of all places.

Comment

• Why would the russian newscast be in English? i'm confused.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• It's cause Russians are bad drivers

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmgeMXQ-EFw"]YouTube- Russian Drivers[/nomedia]

obviously...
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitDad08 View Post
                          Boom, legit statement! I have been on many calls where people generally think all cops are like that, get that cornered animal mentality and lash out. Sure they might sting one or two of the cops, but ultimately the numbers game wins. it's a simple mathematics equation.... Me + My backup + tazers, OC & Asps + You in the wrong with a sudden burst of temporary courage = Your Fucked, and prolly either need medical attention, are spending the night, got a fine or we had to call one of your superiors to come get you. Now I agree that there are a few persons in a position of power who let it go to their head and think their shit don't stink, but those numbers are few in the big picture. And to many people on scene think they have a better understanding of the law and what they can and can't do.

And this not internet tough guy talk, It's a whole lot of fact from experience!
                          No, those are skewed views from being an insider.

I have partied with cops since my early days of legally drinking.

CA Highway Patrol are some of the biggest drunkard dicks on Earth, because of their badges.

I have been drinking in their bars as the 6:30am chippies leave the night shift.

Yes, many are cool. Some of them still friends of ours but A LOT of them are serious, serious A-holes.

And drunks to boot.

Cops are not any different than the rest of the populace.

They are drunks, a-holes, good guys, religious freaks in the same numbers as the rest of us.

There is no skewed stat for carrying a badge guys that makes them better dudes percentage wise.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Nobody is saying that they are "better dudes" than anyone else.

We're just saying that if some self proclamed bad ass (if the shoe fits...) gave us a bunch of shit and got on our faces when we were doing our jobs, we would not only thump his stupid ass and take him to jail, we would be right in doing so.

BTW, watch the long version of that video on youtube. The cop was in a very dangerous position and put up with a lot of shit before he rightfully punch the stupid assed woman to maintain control of the situation.

Comment

• End quote...

because what CGVT said is correct. The only thing I think that sepperate the Law Enforcement people from regular people is responsibility and burden. It's all about due respect and as long as a cop is firm, fair and impartial then they're straight. no worries, but I don't think you can base your opinion of that one batch of cops. I have served at 3 different bases full of military police, and at all three have worked with the local (city, county, and state), and on top of that have been deployed 4 times with Military cops thrown together from all over. I think the ones you spoke of are the exeption not the rule!
                              I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- BP Spills Coffee[/nomedia]
                                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X