X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailers...

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I first listened to a podcast with Bill Burr only a few months ago but it was on Joe Rogan's podcast. Was travelling to Leicester, England with my son and he had that on through the car radio. My God the car swerved a few times due to the laughter. Talking about womens rights and feminism etc......., funny as fk, laughing my ass off.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

•  

Comment

• That looks like its going to be awesome!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            How do you guys post videos?
            troll GIF

Comment

• Great news about :"F is for Family"....., watched every season so far.

Long story short, the neighbours (or neighbors) kid in F is for Family; the one thats always saying "Ye know what, ye know what, errr ye know what, ye know what..." , I say that to my 8 year old granddaughter non stop for a few minutes......, she ends up saying, 'For goodness sake! Shut up, Papa!"

Comment

• Be sure to catch the new Bill Burr stand up Netflix show that dropped on 9/10. It's called Paper Tiger.

I prefer you watch it on Netflix if you can because that's whose paying his bills for this one but if you don't have access to it there, 50 jackals have already posted his full show on YT.

Pands

I'm into this special 8 minutes and he's scorching the effin earth. As anti PC as you can get, which is what drew me to him 15+ years ago. Back to LMAO
                Last edited by Panoptes; September 11, 2019, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• OMFG

L E G E N D

Plain and simple

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Oh no, dude! I think you're guilty of what my son says I'm guilty of........, building something up! I'm always doing that. Telling Scotty how great something was then he's like, "it was good dad, but...."

Paper Tiger is definitely very good, but no where close to legendary Bill Burr, in my humble opinion. Not even close to "You people are all the same". And the special from years ago, the one where you posted a clip and i was hooked!

For me, again opinion, ... he needs to cut back a little now on his "anger issues". (To sound American) "We've heard that shit already, move the fuck on, dude!"

Going to watch it again in a few days and see if its funnier the second time. And just to add......., the british audience & the venue may not have helped ------ > people with wildly different senses of humour to Americans, (sorry Jaadam; humor) and the Albert Hall is just insanely too large and echoey, respectively.

Comment

• Opinion is correct.

??????I put this "special" at #2 or even #1. Even over the 3x I've (we've) seen his live show, that is more or less ad libbing his jokes based on his live audience. He's always been cough out loud and cheek hurting funny everytime we've seen him. This was that level, for me. Maybe it's a US resident thing.

That first 15 minutes or so alone was enough to have me change my numbering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          Opinion is correct.

??????I put this "special" at #2 or even #1. Even over the 3x I've (we've) seen his live show, that is more or less ad libbing his jokes based on his live audience. He's always been cough out loud and cheek hurting funny everytime we've seen him. This was that level, for me. Maybe it's a US resident thing.

That first 15 minutes or so alone was enough to have me change my numbering.
                          Yes. I think that is correct and its what I was meaning regarding British & American audiences.

Having said that; I watched "Sticks & Stones" last weekend by Dave Chappelle on Netflix and that, (for me) was laugh out loud, cheek hurting funny.

Comment

• He had the UK audience rolling (several audiences I'm sure, as they generally record 2 or 3 shows editing into one special). The fact he took this U.S. SJW bashing on the road was not lost on me. The snowflakes here would have flooded an auditorium by melting in unison in fast and furious stylee, ruining the special.

The new Chappelle special was classic as well. I'd mortgage the house to see the two of them do a comedy tour together.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• You ashey mo fo!

She-it.

Comment

Working...
                                X