• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Deb!

"The A holes taste nasty!"

Comment

This isn't a video but is funny...

This site has a collection of bad and funny responses to test questions. This one is my fave:

More here: http://aceonlineschools.com/awesomel...est-questions/
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

This site has a collection of bad and funny responses to test questions. This one is my fave:

Wow this site had me dying at some of the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

WTF!! who took my old box of school papers and tests and scanned them into the interweb? Not cool...
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

I like this one..

Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

lol!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                I like this one..

I literally have tears running down my face from this one. Thanks for the pick me up!
                "It's one of the worst halves of football I've ever been associated with. We were poor on special teams, we were poor on offense and we were poor on defense. We were outcoached, we were outplayed and their trainers were probably even better than ours in the second half.'' Jim Schwartz 10/4/2009

Comment

OMG! That Peter kid is f'n hilarious. I loved the very last one on Walt Whitman.

"Walt Whitman died a lonely man in Walt Disney Land. He was on the gondola ride, and he fell out because he wasn't fastened properly to the restraint. Thanks to his dumb ass, now none of us can ride it anymore. Thanks a lot Walt Whitman."

LOL!
                  It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                    OMG! That Peter kid is f'n hilarious. I loved the very last one on Walt Whitman.

"Walt Whitman died a lonely man in Walt Disney Land. He was on the gondola ride, and he fell out because he wasn't fastened properly to the restraint. Thanks to his dumb ass, now none of us can ride it anymore. Thanks a lot Walt Whitman."

LOL!
                    I agree. I was cracking up at his stuff. I wonder how old he was.

"What happened to Pinto?" Ha!
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

He must be a very, very bright kid. His teachers seemed mostly amused, like he's a genius but not wanting to be one. His one teacher actually wrote, "Peter, please stop doing this."

lol
                      It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

K,

I can see it that way.

Kid is bored.

Clearly

New, creative talent does not always act like everyone else.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Neat.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Awww!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

Bim, I'm curious what you were searching for when you found that link. Did you notice the rest of that page? Good lord.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

Heh. I noticed that too. Cute video of the Lion though.
                                "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

Working...
                                X