OT-funny video thread.. googogogogogo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romster View Post
    Heh. I noticed that too. Cute video of the Lion though.
    Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    Bim, I'm curious what you were searching for when you found that link. Did you notice the rest of that page? Good lord.
    LOL. Yikes!! Didn't notice that! I pulled that link from the MLive forum early this morning. My apologies ladies. That's just like me to pull a stunt like that. Well, not like THAT, but like..um...to not pay much attention.

Comment

Well, I'm apparently on a roll today. We recently bought a Seadoo, and I was looking up some Youtube clips for the same model we bought and in one of the clips is background music, something about "A Lap Dance Is Better If The Stripper is Crying"...so I like the video but don't notice the song until I ask wifey to "come watch this cool video with me"...

Comment

LOL Bim. Luckily we all know what a gentleman you are. ;)
        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

Thanks Rommy.

Comment

[youtube]oZzgAjjuqZM[/youtube]
            AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

[youtube]07Trx45VBtI[/youtube]
              AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

Heh...
                "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

TO once again proves that he is a dumbass.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Cleveland - At least we're not Detroit. Ouch.
                    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

This is funny as hell.

A Nirvana/Rick Astley Rick Roll...Ha

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BneMPkBbvBw"]YouTube - Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit[/ame]
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        This is funny as hell.

A Nirvana/Rick Astley Rick Roll...Ha

YouTube - Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
                        damn works surprisingly well... might have to put this on my play list
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                          Well, I'm apparently on a roll today. We recently bought a Seadoo, and I was looking up some Youtube clips for the same model we bought and in one of the clips is background music, something about "A Lap Dance Is Better If The Stripper is Crying"...so I like the video but don't notice the song until I ask wifey to "come watch this cool video with me"...

by the bloodhound gang right? most of the songs those guys make are comical.
                          "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

Found bimmer on his new seadoo.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI8x94EVQ7E"]YouTube - Eastbound & Down - Kenny Powers on Jet Ski[/ame]
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

lol, Brooklyn. You have me confused with MiamiTreo. He would go for that leopard print paint theme.

Murphy, yep, the bloodhound gang as I recall. Was funny at first, then went awry.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYxu_MQSTTY"]YouTube - David Blaine Street Magic: YouTube Edition![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTqsV3q7rRU"]YouTube - David Blaine Street Magic Part 2[/ame]
                                Dopeler Effect: The Tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly. - Author unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X