Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You (in your short stint): Posts Per Day: 12.27

Me (over all these years): Posts Per Day: 11.22

You're jabber jawing faster than I ever have.

And since you are a new guy, time served wise, you wouldn't know unless you go pull all my posts and tallied them up. These stats don't even take into account all the news I used to drag to the FREEP and all other variants of this place.

So go for it son, have some fun crunching my post history.

Otherwise, STFU.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• A very quick scan shows you had 4 actual news posts in your last 100. But the issue here isn't Posts/day. You made a claim that I gave a different opinion on. Your response is to try to muddle it with a meaningless stat. I don't give a rosy fuck about your history, you brought it up in the first place. Discussing things with you reminds me of the old adage to never wrestle with a pig. You wind up dirty and the pig enjoys it.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• A rosy fuck? I wonder if that's one of the big flowers in Meeker. I'll go check.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "A rosy fuck?"
            ---------------------She's ALL yours Marko.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Hey all, Jeremy here, been looking for a good Lions forum. About myself, I'm currently living in Virginia Beach, stationed here with the Navy finishing up my last four years til retirement. Originally from Monroe Michigan, devoted Detroit sports fan and MICHIGAN Wolverines fanatic! Glad to be here.
              As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also. -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Welcome LionsFanNVa! Thank you for your service to our country.

Comment

• Welcome NVA.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome to the forum, LionsFanNVa! From one Jeremy to another, you have the best name ever.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks guys, happy to find an ACTIVE forum for sure. Jeremy, I fly to Japan quite a bit and do detachments out of there. Love Japan, one of the best places to visit for sure!
                      As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also. -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Welcome. What do you do in the Navy?
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I'm a flight engineer "crew chief" on a Boeing 737. Here's a link to what it is.

Comment

• I like the 737. I have flown in it many times. Do you see any weakness in it?

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                              I like the 737. I have flown in it many times. Do you see any weakness in it?
                              None tbh, really love flying this bird!

Comment

• My brother in law flies E-2s. I've been to VA Beach a few times.

Comment

Working...
                                X