No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe the term BAWBAG is now banned from all game day threads...
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It has.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I do remember the bawbag term in a game day thread but can't remember the outcome. Were the lions shagged that day? Cba scrolling back thru.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I'll take the blame on that game day thread. I told DanO it was ok to change it.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
            I'll take the blame on that game day thread. I told DanO it was ok to change it.
            Ha! So...it's DanO's fault...
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nah, blame what's his name for introducing the term
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                Pm me your address SLF....., when I get back to Edinburgh next week, consider it done. My daughter lives close to the Costco place...., bulk Scottish tablet in there buddy.

Ps, not offended in the slightest at the bastard or bawbag references......, I am indeed a total fucking bastard, and a bit of a bawbag..... Can't complain.
                I'll take you up on that Marko! But if you could head to the Cragganmore Disillery they had unbelievably good homemade tablet.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I'll check that out for you SLF. Nothing better than homemade tablet......, I've not had much tablet since the ice cream van man passed away. Hope he wasn't tucking in to his homemade tablet. RIP Tony. Coincidence that the ice cream man was a Tony as well, a decent Tony.

Speaking of Tonys, I'm sure he'll snap out of his ignorant mode when he sees my adopted Lion.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Awrite, ... Welcome, SL. Hous it gaun? We're juist a wee crazy haur.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• "Ha! So...it's DanO's fault..."
                      -----------------------------------------------------There's a plan to my madness........
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Longtime lurker first time poster checking in!

Comment

• Welcome RVA.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome!!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Welcome RVA!

You can tell the lion in your avatar not to jump. It's not worth throwing his life away. Things are starting to look up for the Lions. :D
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                                Welcome RVA!

You can tell the lion in your avatar not to jump. It's not worth throwing his life away. Things are starting to look up for the Lions. :D
                                Ha! :-D That lion statue (gargoyle?) is actually from the apartment building I lived in my senior year of college, believe it or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X