No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I apologize in advance for the smackdown my Rams are gonna dish out in your crib."
    --------------------------------That's funny, Dude. Got any other good ones?
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I do predict a Lions win every week also, as I am an optimistic by nature, so I can?t blame you for of your predictions? (that reminds me that there was a optimigos, or optimingos thread around here).

Welcome to the forum Dude, hope you have fun around! (not too much fun tomorrow tough).
      Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
      🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Welcome Dude!
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Hey, Dude.

Welcome Johnny come lately and likely to leave soon.

Yup. You are correct. While 2 #1's will do battle, at QB, that is about the only thing you can be proud of.

See ya next time we play because you will not be around here after tomorrow night.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome. The Dude abides.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              "I apologize in advance for the smackdown my Rams are gonna dish out in your crib."
              --------------------------------That's funny, Dude. Got any other good ones?
              Uhmmm.... I dunno.

A guy walks into a psychiatrist's office entirely wrapped in Saran Wrap and nothing else.

The psychiatrist says, "I can clearly see yer nuts."
              For ... the ... WIN.

Comment

• QB walks up to the line of scrimmage and says,

"A priest, a reverend, and a rabbi walk into a bar. The bar tender says HUT!"
                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• "The psychiatrist says, "I can clearly see yer nuts."
                  -------------------------The Dude abides, man.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                    To cut to the inevitable, how did you come by the user name?
                    I used this handle at MLive and it's also my blog handle so I decided to use it here too. My original handle Captain19 handle got permabanned over there so I switched to CaptainBlue. Captain is for Yzerman, Blue is for Honolulu Blue.

Comment

• cool
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Quite a few Beatles fans on this site Dude......., if you stick around, pretty sure Han & co will sing you a song...,

On 3..... 1, 2, 3....

Heeeyyy Dude.....
                        Don't give us Smack....
                        It's the reasoooooon, we have the gun thread...,
                        But I'll remember, to keep talking about the football...
                        And then when its all done...., your Rams will dead..... Dead dead dead dead DEEEEEAAAADDD......., NAAAAAA, ....., NAA NAA ...... NA NA NA NAAAAAA
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Permission to cum aboard, Captain?
                          It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Oh dear
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                              Permission to cum aboard, Captain?
                              Calm yourself Kansas
                              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Geez. It's just an internet shortcut for "come". Relax.
                                It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

Working...
                                X