New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL nice try
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Damn auto-correct.
      It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
        Damn auto-correct.
        Lol, sure it was the auto correct.

Comment

• Hey Dude,
          Where did you gooooo?
          Took your football and left for hooOome,
          Remember to let it out of your snout
          we knew you would be losers
          so now, your're out.

Naaaaaaa, naaaaaah, na, nanana, nanana, hey Dude!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
            I used this handle at MLive and it's also my blog handle so I decided to use it here too. My original handle Captain19 handle got permabanned over there so I switched to CaptainBlue. Captain is for Yzerman, Blue is for Honolulu Blue.
            So you're not who I thought you were?

Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
            Welcome Adam Svenson!
            Captain Blue:
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Anyone that could get permabanned from Mlive is welcome here. Many here can stiff out shit faster than a German Shepard with his nose up your ass.

I think you will like it here. The old-timers, some have been around since the mid 90's started on the Freep before making our own site. (Deb gets the credit for that)
              Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                Anyone that could get permabanned from Mlive is welcome here. Many here can stiff out shit faster than a German Shepard with his nose up your ass.

I think you will like it here. The old-timers, some have been around since the mid 90's started on the Freep before making our own site. (Deb gets the credit for that)

It's easy to get banned from MLive. The mods have been ridiculous over there for the past couple years. They are constantly deleting posts and banning people even perfectly fine football posts. Heck I got banned from there once and I hadn't even posted there in a couple days. Another forumite got banned for saying good morning to someone. Anywho, some of the members got tired of it and created their own forum. Unfortunately I got banned from that one.

Anyways, so far I'm really enjoying this place. Deb has done a nice job with it. I never posted at the Freep forum, but I did lurk there. Some of the names seem familiar here.

Comment

• I'm watching you (bcz Mlive always sucked)!
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I've never been banned from a forum. Maybe I should ask Deb to ban me and then make a similar name to become infamous, but there's not much I can do with LFiJ...
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                      I've never been banned from a forum. Maybe I should ask Deb to ban me and then make a similar name to become infamous, but there's not much I can do with LFiJ...
                      You could change it to Panoptes...Oh wait! Taken. You're stuck with LFiJ
                      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Damnit!

Comment

• May I suggest LyinFanInJapan as your alterego
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

I've never been banned from a forum. Maybe I should ask Deb to ban me and then make a similar name to become infamous, but there's not much I can do with LFiJ...
                            You're lucky. It stinks being banned especially when you can't even lurk at the forum anymore. It wasn't that bad being banned from MLive because you can still lurk, but the other forum I can't even lurk anymore. I had been posting with those people for 6 years so I was pretty upset to be booted. Heck, I even met one of the forumites. I should give him a link to this place.

I'm so glad I found this place. Hopefully Deb isn't one of those ban happy people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                              May I suggest LyinFanInJapan as your alterego
                              I will hold that in reserve for when my ban day comes.

Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
                              You're lucky. It stinks being banned especially when you can't even lurk at the forum anymore. It wasn't that bad being banned from MLive because you can still lurk, but the other forum I can't even lurk anymore. I had been posting with those people for 6 years so I was pretty upset to be booted. Heck, I even met one of the forumites. I should give him a link to this place.

I'm so glad I found this place. Hopefully Deb isn't one of those ban happy people.
                              Just slip Deb a little money on the side (through PayPal) if you do something bad.

(I'm just joking, please don't ban me, Deb!)

Comment

Just slip Deb a little money on the side (through PayPal) if you do something bad.
                                Ha!

Now we know why you never been banned!
                                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

Working...
                                X