Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    FVD is not being entirely forthright.

Posting live game stream links here is technically illegal but no one gets banned for it (even though many of the links in the past were filled with malicious viruses).

Just saying.
    I admit I do that all the time, knowing of course that live streams are illegal, and indeed I never got banned. (tought that was doing a good thing :smile

Firstrow has worked fine since last season, and I don?t get viruses alarm, and I think I have a good antivirus (Microsoft Security Essentials), but a couple of people complained about that in the last games.

But I think that people know that when you look for a live stream to watch the game, you?re risking yourself getting one of those malicious ones!
    Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
    🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
    https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• We have Septem post them because he lives outside the US and is not subject to US laws :p
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• For the guys overseas (i.e. not in 'Merica), when you guys watch ESPN do you get the same thing we see here or is there an ESPN Japan, ESPN Spain, ESPN Scotland?

Never been out of the States so I don't know what you all see. Like, do you want to punch Berman in the head as much as we all do here?
        Last edited by Kansas; September 13, 2012, 03:46 PM.
        It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
          We have Septem post them because he lives outside the US and is not subject to US laws :p
          Now that explains why I'm always the first to post the live game stream...and no one steps ahead before me? ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
            For the guys overseas (i.e. not in 'Merica), when you guys watch ESPN to you get the same thing we see here or is there an ESPN Japan, ESPN Spain, ESPN Scotland?

Never been out of the States so I don't know what you all see. Like, do you want to punch Berman in the head as much as we all do here?

I get ?ESPN America? Kansas:

Visit ESPN to get up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for Football, Cricket, Rugby, F1, Golf, Tennis, NFL, NBA and more.

I think the schedule might be similar, or maybe the same. I say that because only American sports there.

Now lots of NFL, CFL, MLB?in the beginning of the year lots of NHL and NBA?plenty of live games. I think they passed about 6 games live of the week 1 of NFL. The opener at NY, 3 on Sunday, and 2 on Monday night.

They announce the programs at CET (Central Europe Time) one hour less in Portugal and UK, and yes I get Sunday NFL Countdown, Monday Night Countdown and so on and I get to see Chris Berman?Not seeing him for long enough to want to punch him in the face tough.

Comment

• I go to ESPN UK for Formula one news
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• If Lions @ 49ers is beamed live here, Im going to be fkd Monday morning.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  If Lions @ 49ers is beamed live here, Im going to be fkd Monday morning.
                  Here will be live on ESPN America and will start around 1:15 AM.

For Monday morning, no office work for me. Scheduled some meetings with clients. Starting from 11:30 AM. So late enough to let me sleep until about 10 AM, and recover from Sunday Night Football!

That’s the beauty of working for my own now. Indeed I will probably be working next Sunday (not because of the Lions, but because I need to), but I can leave the Monday morning half free to be able to see the Lions in the previous night. :-D

Comment

• No espn here as far as I'm aware, Kansas. They have a version called j-sports here, but it's a cable channel that I don't bother with.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Hey guys. I'm a Niners fan here to see what you guys are thinking going into our matchup on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                        We have Septem post them because he lives outside the US and is not subject to US laws :p
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Septem View Post
                          Here will be live on ESPN America and will start around 1:15 AM.

For Monday morning, no office work for me. Scheduled some meetings with clients. Starting from 11:30 AM. So late enough to let me sleep until about 10 AM, and recover from Sunday Night Football!

That?s the beauty of working for my own now. Indeed I will probably be working next Sunday (not because of the Lions, but because I need to), but I can leave the Monday morning half free to be able to see the Lions in the previous night. :-D
                          Yes I work for myself too Septem......., unfortunately I have a kitchen renovation starting on Monday at 8am. I did not factor the NFL into these plans! Your plans sound superb......., up at 10am, clients at 11:30am..... You are well sorted!! I can see me hitting the sack by 8pm Monday night!
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• It'll be worth it if the Lions win, Marko. If they lose you can always plan another vacation.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              If Lions @ 49ers is beamed live here, Im going to be fkd Monday morning.

You are going to be fucked Monday!! Live on Channel 4 - 1.20am!! I too shall be fucked, but I have a boss, fuck 'em.

This is being shown "Free to air" here i.e. Non-subscription channel (although everyone in the UK should pay for a licence , so not strictly free). We get the live feed with commentary, however during ad breaks it goes to a studio with presenters on Channel 4. On the BBC instead of a studio it is just wallpaer with facts and music, no presenters. On the satellite they also have a studio. All take the same commentry feed as you guys in the US though. On gamepass watching live we get some US adverts as well as a wallpaper saying the game will recontinue soon (I think those must be local ad spots).
                              Last edited by DeanUK; September 14, 2012, 02:32 AM.
                              AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• YEEESSSS!!! The sheer delight of seeing the Lions snuff out that candlestick flame outweighs the non sleep part. Thanks for the info Dean...... I probably would've checked the Sky channels and not given CH4 a look....., so cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X