New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
    Welcome. Watch out for CGVT. He hates newbies. You post the wrong thing and he'll be all over you like flies on poop.
    Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Not true. I only hate people that come here and pimp their websites or blogs and then become drama queens.
    Lol on both!

Welcome TrueBlue!
    Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
    🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
    https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Welcome True Blue.

Chief, I just lost my morning tea, all over the screen.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Dont worry about it Captain.....CGVT hates most of the veterans of the forum too.
        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Not true. I only hate people that come here and pimp their websites or blogs and then become drama queens.

Welcome to the forum, TrueBlue
          I honestly didn't come here for that, but I can understand why you guys and gals think that. I wish I never even brought it up, but it's too late now. It's done and over with.

Comment

I honestly didn't come here for that, but I can understand why you guys and gals think that. I wish I never even brought it up, but it's too late now. It's done and over with.
            Exactly!!!! Done and over with. Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy your stay. It will be a long one.
            Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• I honestly didn't come here for that, but I can understand why you guys and gals think that. I wish I never even brought it up, but it's too late now. It's done and over with.
              Many have a baptism of fire here. Those that survive that wobble and don't hit the eject button stick around.
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Welcome. Watch out for CGVT. He hates newbies. You post the wrong thing and he'll be all over you like flies on poop.
                Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
                =

CaptainBlue's M.O.:

Gee, I think I'll open myself up to be messed with and then look for sympathy after it happens

Christ, you are a drama queen
                Last edited by CGVT; September 16, 2012, 06:40 PM.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                  For the guys overseas (i.e. not in 'Merica), when you guys watch ESPN do you get the same thing we see here or is there an ESPN Japan, ESPN Spain, ESPN Scotland?

Never been out of the States so I don't know what you all see. Like, do you want to punch Berman in the head as much as we all do here?
                  the same thing, but other people talk
                  AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• CaptainBlue's M.O.:

Gee, I think I'll open myself up to be messed with and then look for sympathy after it happens

As long as you don't find your pet rabbit boiling in a pot on the stove
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      =

CaptainBlue's M.O.:

I'm not looking for sympathy. I could care less.

Comment

• Welcome TrueBlue.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Hi all. Just wanted to check in with the BDLFOTN. I think I have that right, see I've been around.

Not much of a talker on football. You guys and gals say plenty and cover all my needs without so much as a peep out of me. Trust me it's better that way. Go Lions!

Comment

• Hey EnochJ. Good to hear from you. So, are you going to continue to let us do your thinking for you

Comment

• Don't let Bim do your thinking for you, or else you'll end up with a few pet squirrels.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnochJ View Post
                                Hi all. Just wanted to check in with the BDLFOTN. I think I have that right, see I've been around.

Not much of a talker on football. You guys and gals say plenty and cover all my needs without so much as a peep out of me. Trust me it's better that way. Go Lions!
                                Nice

Welcome aboard

The bar is up on the pool deck.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X