• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
    happiness, is a warm gun!

Hmmmmm.

What album is that from?
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• the white album

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsDFxmbjZ7I"]The Beatles- Happiness is a Warm Gun - YouTube[/ame]
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• .....well, I never!

I must have been too busy in the Octopus' garden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          .....well, I never!

I must have been too busy in the Octopus' garden.
          That's funny, It seems like I have been in a strawberry field forever.

Comment

• Hey Dude....., or in your case, I'll use Lennons, "Woman"......, you have probably explained why you were kicked out on another thread somewhere, but I seriously cant be arsed looking for it....., just tired, long day....., Why were you kicked out?
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              Hey Dude....., or in your case, I'll use Lennons, "Woman"......, you have probably explained why you were kicked out on another thread somewhere, but I seriously cant be arsed looking for it....., just tired, long day....., Why were you kicked out?
              I'm actually a woman.

I never really understood why I got kicked out. I think the drama, my stupidity and they real believed I was a troll. I never understood why they thought I was troll. I'm a huge Lions fan and all I wanted to do was talk Lions. They just didn't treat me well there.

Comment

• Was it Mlive?

.....or.....

Was there a Lunchtime thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  Was it Mlive?

.....or.....

Was there a Lunchtime thread?
                  We all started at MLive, but then we created our own forum when the mods at Mlive went ban and delete crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
                    Iron Lion, I'm not a bandwagoner. I started following the Lions and have stuck around through all the bad. I'm just new to this forum. I just recently found it. I used to post at another Lions forum but got kicked out.
                    Yeah I know I'm not making any accusations. I'm saying I don't know what everyone's big deal is if you're not a bandwagon fan... because if you're not one then every other issue is just ticky-tack BS.
                    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

I'm actually a woman.

I never really understood why I got kicked out. I think the drama, my stupidity and they real believed I was a troll. I never understood why they thought I was troll. I'm a huge Lions fan and all I wanted to do was talk Lions. They just didn't treat me well there.
                      yes I know you are a woman, that's why I said it!
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• kick the damn ball already
                        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• What is it a newbie has to do to get on the good side of this forum?

Comment

What is it a newbie has to do to get on the good side of this forum?
                            This forum has a good side?
                            NFC North -- Home of bad to mediocre football.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
                              Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARM View Post
                                Spoken from a wise and true Veteran.

Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
                                What is it a newbie has to do to get on the good side of this forum?
                                Simple.

1. Think before you post. Understand every written word will be scrutinized and things said in writing can be perceived much differently than things said in person.

2. Keep your wits about you and disagree all you want but, personal attacks are frowned upon when you do not know the person you are attacking. Very often statements are made in jest or with sarcasm and if you are not familiar with the person making the statement it is easy to misunderstand a statement. When in doubt, ask for clarification of the statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X