X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Rebelyankee.

Comment

• Welcome Reb.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome yankee.

"Me, Chemic, and Kstat like giving it to each other."
        ---------------------------------As you can see Yankee, we don't discriminate around here. They make such a cute Menage a Trois'. Deb caught them going at it in the Library with a lead pipe.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          I think you'll find it's " RebalYankay". Just trying to help RY.

Welcome......., and remember to post comments in the GBU section in abbreviated code so it messes with my fucking head. That'd be great. Thanks.

Ok not sure what you mean here but i can assure you it is RebelYankee.
          Life of a Lions fan, hope and shattered dreams !!! 8-)

Comment

• What about Ribalwankay and call it quits?
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
              Welcome RebelYank! What part of the country are you in? Tell us a little about yourself.

By the way love Kelly Monaco = SWEET !!!

Im 47 married 2 kids girl boy in that order and 3 dogs and 2 cats. Live in Michigan but was born in Tennessee and moved to Mich to stay when i was 5 because my dad and mom took jobs at GM to give my sister and me a better life. Been a Lions and U of M fan since about 7 probably.

Born in the south raised in the north hence Rebelyankee. Also Rebel was a nickname i was given by a hand full of friends i grew up with and mostly still talk to in Waterford MI. I now live in Genesee MI. 8-)

Comment

What about Ribalwankay and call it quits?

Id like to Ribalwankay your woman if thats her in your sig pic. :twisted:
                Last edited by Rebelyankee; November 8, 2012, 02:41 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............that's his daughter Yankee....................
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............that's his daughter Yankee....................

Cool i have one of those also. :-D

Comment

• I think the son in law would have something to say on that Wankay ma friend.

Fuck it......,way too dangerous this spelling joking around......, Im returning to Fat Bastard.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

I think the son in law would have something to say on that Wankay ma friend.

Fuck it......,way too dangerous this spelling joking around......, Im returning to Fat Bastard.
                        Your hard to follow for a newbi...lol. Fat Bastard the movie ???

Comment

• Marko69 is our main member of the Scottish contingency of members of the forum. There are a couple others from Scotland but Marko is the most prolific poster of the bunch. Sometimes you need to keep that in mind if you get lost in the translation.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

I think the son in law would have something to say on that Wankay ma friend.

Back when I first started dating my wife, we were out with some other teachers at a party. There was another American guy at the next table and we got to talking. He was showing us this songbook he'd made for teaching kids English. He subtly mentioned how he'd be happy to show the ladies (my wife and the English teacher) more about it if they would give him their numbers.

Then he turns to me and says, "Like how I did that?" to which I replied, "that's my girlfriend you jackass." Not that he could have known, just like RY couldn't have known that was your daughter.

I'm not as good at telling these stories as you are, Marko.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                              Back when I first started dating my wife, we were out with some other teachers at a party. There was another American guy at the next table and we got to talking. He was showing us this songbook he'd made for teaching kids English. He subtly mentioned how he'd be happy to show the ladies (my wife and the English teacher) more about it if they would give him their numbers.

Then he turns to me and says, "Like how I did that?" to which I replied, "that's my girlfriend you jackass." Not that he could have known, just like RY couldn't have known that was your daughter.

I'm not as good at telling these stories as you are, Marko.
                              Well true i had no idea of who it was i was talking about but it didn't matter i was just joking like i thought he was doing with my signature.

However i did think she was cute if it helps.

Thanks for serving by the way !!!
                              Last edited by Rebelyankee; November 8, 2012, 11:38 PM. Reason: To say thanks.

Comment

• The problem with Marko's posts is that I always read them with a Scottish accent, I dont know why I do that, but it makes understanding his posts that much harder to understand.

I think it is great, he is one of those posters that makes you want to celebrate with a glass of whiskey.

You should give him your email address, he has this great newsletter he gets from the star tribune, and he can get you signed up for it. You will have lots to talk about.
                                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Working...
                                X