New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
    The problem with Marko's posts is that I always read them with a Scottish accent, I dont know why I do that, but it makes understanding his posts that much harder to understand.

I think it is great, he is one of those posters that makes you want to celebrate with a glass of whiskey.

You should give him your email address, he has this great newsletter he gets from the star tribune, and he can get you signed up for it. You will have lots to talk about.
    lol i also do that
    AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebelyankee View Post
      Well true i had no idea of who it was i was talking about but it didn't matter i was just joking like i thought he was doing with my signature.

However i did think she was cute if it helps.

Thanks for serving by the way !!!
      Thanks RY, but I'm in Japan teaching English. Which is not anywhere near as cool.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks RY, but I'm in Japan teaching English. Which is not anywhere near as cool.
        Considering the actions of a few of our servicemen on Japanese soil I'd be happier to be a teacher that enlightens than associated with those rapists.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I think my posts were coming across as derogatory, taking the piss maybe......, and like many have said, no one understands what the fuck I'm on about. But I was just playing with the spelling thing. I understood 100% that you were joking, but I sort of got a , "oh shit, that's my daughter he's talking about" fright!! So she and my granddaughter were removed. It's all cool though Robolwonkey...., (I'll get it right one day)

LFIJ, that story was told perfectly, and I could not help but LOL......., "that's my g/f you jackass!"......, superb!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
            Considering the actions of a few of our servicemen on Japanese soil I'd be happier to be a teacher that enlightens than associated with those rapists.
            The vast majority are great people, Tony. It's a shame that a few sick individuals ruin the reputation of all the others. I'm sure most of the personnel stationed in Japan would like to have some time alone with those two idiots right now as well considering they're the cause for the mandatory curfew.

Comment

• This type of thing has happened before, both there and in other Navy ports. Okinawa has been a flashpoint and focus of the gaijin's stupidity before. In other areas my aunt was living with her hubby as part of the Rota navy base in Spain when some depraved squid off the Nimitz raped and killed an 80 year old woman after they had been at seas for 9 months.
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• All this from having a laugh with spelling?? OK, I give in......, it's Rebelyankee......, let's leave the armed forces rapist stuff now.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome, RY. Go Blue!

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                    Thanks RY, but I'm in Japan teaching English. Which is not anywhere near as cool.

With all the armed forces personel all over the world i just figured.
                    Well thanks for helping people with english...lol.

There are sick people all over the world in every walk of life i firmly believe in the death penalty for them and the many awful things they do !!!

Thanks to all who are so welcoming this seems like a great fan site, im not a site hooper so i will be around for a long while im sure. Looking forward to it. :-)
                    Life of a Lions fan, hope and shattered dreams !!! 8-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                      This type of thing has happened before, both there and in other Navy ports. Okinawa has been a flashpoint and focus of the gaijin's stupidity before. In other areas my aunt was living with her hubby as part of the Rota navy base in Spain when some depraved squid off the Nimitz raped and killed an 80 year old woman after they had been at seas for 9 months.
                      This is the worst one that's happened in Japan. The fact these guys only got 6-7 year sentences is unbelievable.

The 1995 Okinawa rape incident refers to a rape that took place on September 4, 1995, when three U.S. servicemen, U.S. Navy Seaman Marcus Gill and U.S. Marines Rodrico Harp and Kendrick Ledet, all from Camp Hansen on Okinawa, rented a van and kidnapped a 12-year-old Japanese girl. They beat her, duct-taped her eyes and mouth shut, and bound her hands. Gill and Harp then raped her, while Ledet claimed he only pretended to do so out of fear of Gill.

Comment

• Tailgate party

Hello Lion's fans. Visiting Detroit for the first time next weekend. Looking forward to see the Lions play. Where can I find detail information about tailgating prior to the game?

Thanks

BT

Comment

• We had our tailgate at the Eastern Market. If you find the thread about the Forum Game vs the Seahawks there will be info there, also you can google Eastern Market.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Kind of lost... something about rape and rebel wankers?
                            "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                            Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                              Kind of lost... something about rape and rebel wankers?
                              Just doing our part to scare away the newbies, IL. :D

Comment

• lol
                                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Working...
                                X