New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome BB.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Grabs tub of popcorn awaiting CGVTs next line
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Welcome BB05
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          Grabs tub of popcorn awaiting CGVTs next line
          LOL. Just eat the popcorn Panoptes....., I've ate three tubs already whilst waiting.

Is it ok to refer to the new poster as BB05 Tony? You sure that isn't a type of gun or anything?
          *deep south voice* "Yeah I just shot thems bastards up wiv ma BBO5"

Welcome, BlueBlazer
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I think if a BB05 was a gun, I'd be turning it on myself after listening to that boring bastards voice in that ^^^ vid.

Ok BB....., I expect you will be online 24hrs a day with your espresso intake.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome BB05.
                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Hello

My name is David. My username is just my xbox live tag. I am 26 and I live in Atlanta, Ga.

Over the past couple years I would always come to this forum and read everyone's posts but I never made a name or took place in any of the discussions. Well as this season has come to an end I have decided to stop being that creepy guy in the corner and introduce myself.

I have only been to one Lions game in my life and I was fortunate enough for that to be a historical game. It was the season opener in 2008, when the Lions would scribble their names into the record books again at the start of their perfect defeated season, vs the Atlanta Falcons.

I would love to make it up to Ford Field to see a game one day, but have always been hesitant to spend the money for travel expenses and game costs to see my favorite team lose, or worse, make a comeback and lose twice during the same game, or even more worse find some obscure and flawed rule and use that to beat themselves.

Right now I am a student at Kennesaw State University. My major is communications but I am thinking that once I get my degree I could start my own psychic reading shop as I was able to predict the outcomes of many Lions drives and game finishes this year. As many of you might recall, some of our signature drives this season

1st down: Run for -1 yards
                  2nd down: Short pass and run for 1st down.( Penalty holding)
                  2nd down(again): Spread formation, draw for 3 yards
                  3rd down: Incomplete pass
                  4th down: punt(accompanied with a penalty from the kicking team, or my personal fav. a Touchdown return by the receiving team)

I don't understand why I like this team but I am unable to like another team. I have absolutely no ties to Detroit but I guess you just have play with the cards you were dealt.

Anyways... Hey guys!

Comment

• Welcome boogie. Glad you have joined in.

Comment

• Hello

Glad to kick the tires here. Looking forward to never going back to Mlive.

Comment

• Perennial playoff bound ATL is in your backyard and you chose the Lions?

You must be a FF player that fell for stats from two players.

Comment

• Panoptes

I moved to Atlanta from North Carolina about 5 years ago

The only thing that I can think of that tied me to the team was watching Barry on thanksgiving when I was younger.

But I do hear shit about it all the time from my Falcons friends down here

Comment

• Welcome Boggie.

I was going to mention that pretty much the scenario you gave on play calling was evident all during the Barry era (with the exception that second down was usually hand it to Barry and once in a while he would bust one, penalties were not as prevalent during this era).
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Whatever the case, welcome aboard.

Henceforth, can i refer to you as BS?

Comment

• Fine by me

Comment

Working...
                                X