• Show
Clear All

• Sadly no, I should have tried harder

Comment

• Welcome Johann.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks Frank.

Johann, when did you graduate? I have a Cousin and a close friend that graduated from Franklin in the 70's.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Graduated in 2001

Comment

• I'm guessing you didn't know them, then.;-)

Comment

• She probably went to school with their kids. :-)
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• What was the event at MLive that some have referred to here? Is it still open or what? I haven't logged on there in years...
                The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• I don't know, but it sounds as if they may have gotten a moderator that tried to clean that shithole up...
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• .... they called in Roto Rooter.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Hi. Michigan Sports fan my entire life, originally from Alpena, Michigan, now living in Pittsburgh, PA.

Just introducing myself

Comment

• Welcome. LFIPGH.

Nak lives in your hood and is a true blue Lions Fan.

He does not visit very often any more, but, he is good people that can use a bit of help from another Lions fan.

Stay tuned and you guys might be able to get together.

Comment

• Thank goodness you don't live in a city with a name that starts with "J".

Welcome to the forum!
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                              Thank goodness you don't live in a city with a name that starts with "J".

Welcome to the forum!

yeah, when I created the name, I realized after I posted for the first time that my name was very similar to yours (I'm a longtime lurker), but oh well. Hopefully there won't be any confusion

Comment

• If you post good shit nobody will ever get you two confused ;)
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X