New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
    ------------------------------Saw the show a few times. Not the one you mentioned however.
    Always write it wrong, Ann Arbor...
    Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
    🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
    https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• I believe I saw that one.

I really hate that show but it seems when I am surfing and it is on, I stop surfing because their catchy names for the method of death is very amusing.

I do not care for the graphic re-enactments.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hey Septem. Had a local travel show I listen to talk about Portugal the other day. I thought of ya. And here you are. Crazy!
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          I believe I saw that one.

I really hate that show but it seems when I am surfing and it is on, I stop surfing because their catchy names for the method of death is very amusing.

I do not care for the graphic re-enactments.
          Here is usually on TV around 11PM, wife is almost asleep on the sofa and me with nothing better to see it’s just to pass the time until going to bed…for me it’s the stupidity of some deaths that makes me watch the show…

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
          Hey Septem. Had a local travel show I listen to talk about Portugal the other day. I thought of ya. And here you are. Crazy!
          Good it was a travel show, so I guess you saw good things about Portugal, because if it was about our economic situation, it would be a completely different show…
          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• "I really hate that show but it seems when I am surfing and it is on, I stop surfing because their catchy names for the method of death is very amusing."
            ------------------------It's the train wreck effect. You don't want to see it but you do.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yup!
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• As posted in the OT: VIDEO GAME thread

Get NFLST thru MADDEN 25

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Masspartan's favorite QB in to start the second half.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Masspartan's favorite QB in to start the second half.
                    ?
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Mass hates that the Lions kept Kellen Moore on the roster last year and takes every opportunity to point it out. Ha!
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And that has to do with new members why? lol
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• How the hell did that get here?

Oops

Comment

• lol
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Taking a proactive approach to scaring off any Kellen Moore supporters before they join.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I hate those fuckers...

Comment

Working...
                                X