X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimmed
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I am leaning towards steelers due to the fact I'm going to be rooting for the Pirates and penguins
      You're already ruint
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
        You're already ruint
        Ha ha, how so?

Comment

• Penguins and Pirates?

That's how so.

You would do much better with Tigers and Wings.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I don't think you have the mettle to be a Lions fan anyways. But it's not a great time to be a Steeler's fan...best of luck.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

You initially said you were feeling the Lions but have gone on to prove that is not the case.

Shit or get off the pot already.

Exactly. It's like he wants us to talk him into it. He took the time to sign up to the forum to figure out if he's a fan? Go play in traffic, we have enough psychopaths here.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hircine View Post
                I'm not proving anything. I'm merely reflecting what I'm feeling right now.

Honestly, I'm probably going with the steelers. While I like Calvin Johnson and Stafford, I just find the steelers history more appealing and I got a vibe from it.

I thank everyone for their feedback. Thanks
                Have you considered becoming a fan of Atlanta? I see you think about important matters like this very carefully. Atlanta could use a good fan like you. Check out the Falcons Life message board and buy yourself a pretty red jersey too

Comment

• -Choosing a team?

WTF? Do you live in a town like Los Angeles that can't keep an NFL team.

Might as well pick two while you are at it...
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Maybe to avoid future issues with membership, we could implement a screening process. Step 1 could be a quiz similar to this.

Which defense is most effective against a Green Bay, three wideout set?

A. 4-3 3-4 wildcat wishbone safety blitz (with or without Suh stomp)
                    B. Just hand the ball to Barry
                    C. facemask horse collar zone with after the whistle chop block
                    D. Pound Bush

Matt Stafford was conceived?.

A. In a Chevy outside of Ford Field
                    B. In a UPS truck outside of Fedex Field.
                    C. By a sailor outside of Soldier Field
                    D. Jay Cutler can suck it

Which of the following is False?

Jeff Backus showed more cheek than the Dallas cheerleaders.
                    Jeff Backus committed more false starts than a ?78 Gremlin with sugar in the tank.
                    Jeff Backus had some sugar in his tank.
                    Jeff Backus rhymes with Jared Allen?s bizzatch.

Match the Ziggy to the accomplishment.

A. having sacks on QBs
                    B. having QB?s sacks on him
                    C. in the funny papers
                    D. rolling funny papers

ziggay a1 (2).jpg

ziggay a1 (1).jpg

Ziggy-Marley1 (1).jpg

Ziggy-Marley1 (2).jpg
                    Last edited by Trickalicious; October 5, 2013, 09:46 PM.
                    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• lmao!!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Hircine View Post
                        I'm not proving anything. I'm merely reflecting what I'm feeling right now.

Honestly, I'm probably going with the steelers. While I like Calvin Johnson and Stafford, I just find the steelers history more appealing and I got a vibe from it.

I thank everyone for their feedback. Thanks
                        /yanks stethoscope out ears
                        Shit, we lost another one. Nurse, mark the time of death as 9:06 AM yesterday.
                        It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          E play in traffic, we have enough psychopaths here.
                          Hey, i can read you know. All resembling that remark and sheet.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                            /yanks stethoscope out ears
                            Shit, we lost another one. Nurse, mark the time of death as 9:06 AM yesterday.
                            Nurse: It's OK Dr. When they have to ask if they want to be a fan, they are already gone anyway.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Assisted suicide is not legal in the state of Michigan
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                Hey, i can read you know. All resembling that remark and sheet.
                                You are definitely on the list amigo.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X