Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the welcomes and welcome Christian

Comment

• Hello everybody. I have been reading forums for a long time. I think I may have had an account when Harrington was qb. I had to vent because I couldn't stand the guy. I have been all in with the Stafford pick after his first game against thw Saints in 09. But now i am seeing simmialiar quotes from Stafford that ha sme discouraged. Anyway, I live in Seattle area at the moment, may be moving back to Detroit area in year or 2.

Comment

• Welcome.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome to the forum long acronym guy.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• thanks, it stands for william clay ford what th _uck

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Marko69 gets to decide what it stands for.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome WCFWTF.

You should really consider becoming a Seachicken fan before you leave.

It will be much more rewarding.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• yeah, i get asked when i'm going to be a seattle fan, and I respond it's just not in my DNA. I can be just like 80% percent of the bandwagon fans out here and join the fun..

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                    I'm pretty sure Marko69 gets to decide what it stands for.
                    No LFIJ, If it had've been WWF,WTF......., I'd have understood that better! Sorry wrestling fans.
                    (Tony......, please don't post youtube videos of men tossing cabers in the highlands)

Welcome William Clay Ford, What the _uck........., but that would be wcfwt_? You missed out the effin fuck, or the "F" in fuck, mate? For it to be wcfwtf, it'll need to be William Clay Ford, What the fuck?
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• yes you're right, details have always been my problem, as well as the lions

Comment

• That should actually read WCFSWTF.

But you admit to missing out on details. You're blaming the wrong WCF.
                        Last edited by Panoptes; January 15, 2014, 07:04 PM.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• WTC not WTF?
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• man this is a tough crowd !

Comment

• Welcome, wcfwtf!

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                                man this is a tough crowd !
                                What the underscore uck do you mean dude? As Panoptes would say, this is the BDLFOTN......., Best Damn Lions Forum On The Net, with some very fine people on it.

I think I've had more of an education from my 3 yrs on this site than I ever had at school.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X