New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Group

Hey Everyone. New to the forum. Me and my group of friends have been lifelong Lions fans and we have been traveling to different games for the past few years and we wanted to get more involved with the Lions fan community so I am checking this forum out.

We went to Jax two years ago, stayed in Detroit last year and this year we have our plans booked for the Carolina game.

Is anyone else planning on heading to Carolina? Would love to talk tailgating options!

Comment

• Welcome Jester.

Keep a road trip date open for the next time Detroit visits KC. Forum road trip planned for that one.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester71983 View Post
        Hey Everyone. New to the forum. Me and my group of friends have been lifelong Lions fans and we have been traveling to different games for the past few years and we wanted to get more involved with the Lions fan community so I am checking this forum out.

We went to Jax two years ago, stayed in Detroit last year and this year we have our plans booked for the Carolina game.

Is anyone else planning on heading to Carolina? Would love to talk tailgating options!
        Tailgating? In North Carolina??? You are a brave group, indeed. For your sake, I pray no one down there goes Top Gun on you and has a reason to yell, "Yeehawwww Jester's dead". Just come to the forum game in Detroit where it is safe and warm. Safe, as an accurately thrown Stafford pass into the soft, sure hands of a rookie TE. Warm, as a Fairley jock strap in overtime.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. The line for gumbo ends behind me.
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Welcome to the forum, Jester.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome, Jester!! We are a group spread out all over the world. There's likely to be a tailgate at the game in England this year!

Check the Forum Game thread for our local festivities.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Welcome Jester.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• How was it singing for the King and the Queen, btw?
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Ha! Actually trick called it right with the Top Gun reference. The only singing I do is in the shower or drunken piano man!

Comment

• My apologies for not saying welcome, Jester earlier.

.....but somehow, I was thinking you were joking.;-)
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

I see what you did there...

Comment

• Welcome Jester, are you one card short of a full deck?

Comment

Ha! I would say that I've got it pretty well together... Just don't ask my friends.

Comment

Plus we are lions fans, aren't we all?

Comment

• Hi guys, I’m back for a new season. (I'll always be back)

Already bought my NFL Game Pass to follow the Lions.

Know that Lions have a new coach, Jim Caldwell, know that Lions owner William Clay Ford Sr. died (RIP), that Lions drafted a TE in the first round, and that Chris Houston was released due to injury issues…and that’s all my info from the off season so far…

Already accepted Jdoggie invitation for another season of FF in the Detroit Lions Forum League…

Hope to find all forumites well!
                                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

Working...
                                X