New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome KS.

I don't have any "snap" judgements...... But Sam Martin is a shitty holder.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome KS and marmott.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSparty View Post
        Hey everyone... I am a long time "lurker" around these forums and have been a lion fan even longer. I've finally decided to actually make an account and hopefully contribute to the conversation rather than just reading it lol. Also, I am a senior at Michigan State so go green!
        Welcome to the madness known as the Detriotlionsforum.

Originally posted by marmott View Post
        Another new old guy checking in. Frustrated fan since the late '60s, but too stupid to switch sides. For some weird reason, I'm kind of glass-half-full about this team. A fool never learns, I guess. With better health, adequate kicking and a break or two, we could see 11-5 and the division title. Or not.
        Welcome as well, if I were you, I'd read the assholes/believe thread first.

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        Welcome KS.

I don't have any "snap" judgements...... But Sam Martin is a shitty holder.
        nice way to tie the two sentences together. Guess being a shitty holder is better than being a shit holder.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
          Guess being a shitty holder is better than being a shit holder.

Welcome marmott!
          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Welcome marmott.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• We believe in two things; discipline and the Caldwell. Here, you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Ford; your ass belongs to the forum. You can do the time easy or you can do it the hard way. You will tweet when told. You will freep at lights out. Welcome to the forum gentlemen.

I got 3 to 1 on the one who believes, crying first. Takers?
              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Welcome, marmott!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hey marmott. Welcome.

Comment

• Welcome marmott! Due to your name choice, you must now create a thread challenging Bim to a marmot vs. squirrel picture duel. Terms of victory to be decided at a later date.

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I think a starting conversation between that ^ Marmot and Bimmers current avatar could be:

Marmot: Talk to the hand, Squirrel, I ain't listening.
                      Bimmers avatar: OH YEAH? WELL TALK TO BOTH MY FREAKIN HANDS, ASSHOLE!
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• When life hands you marmots, just make marmolade.

Comment

Hey everyone... I am a long time "lurker" around these forums and have been a lion fan even longer. I've finally decided to actually make an account and hopefully contribute to the conversation rather than just reading it lol. Also, I am a senior at Michigan State so go green!

Welcome to the forum KS,,,,, Go White!!

Comment

Thanks! Ironically, though, my initials are BS. And BJS.

Tough childhood.
                            I don't even want to know what a BJS is.
                            It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                              I don't even want to know what a BJS is.
                              See Lumpkin.

Comment

• "I don't even want to know what a BJS is."
                                ------------------------------------Isn't that just more than one BJ?
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X