New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Nutz and AD.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I was angry today at some guy driving his motorbike on the sidewalk. That wasn't you, was it? Probably not unless you drive really fast and can get from Japan to Portland in a few hours.

I also found out this week that raw cashew nuts can be poisonous. You're not poisonous, are you Tnutzz?
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome TNutzz and Angry Driver.

Freeper since 1994.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
          I was angry today at some guy driving his motorbike on the sidewalk. That wasn't you, was it? Probably not unless you drive really fast and can get from Japan to Portland in a few hours.

I also found out this week that raw cashew nuts can be poisonous. You're not poisonous, are you Tnutzz?
          There is a direct flight from NRT to PDX...

Been on it a few times in my life.

Probably wasn't me, though, since I've never been to Kyushu.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
            Welcome TNutZz and Angry Driver. I'm glad you finally made it over here.

Thanks to the Lions we stay in a permanent state of annoy-a. You can do no harm.
            Remember you said this...

:smile:

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
              I was angry today at some guy driving his motorbike on the sidewalk. That wasn't you, was it? Probably not unless you drive really fast and can get from Japan to Portland in a few hours.

Why yes...Yes I am. HissssssSssss!

Comment

• Well, I guess you are poisoning my liver with your delicious beer. I accept that.

Comment

• Welcome TNutZz and Angry Driver.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Poisoning the liver with a good tasting beer?

Guilty!

Comment

• Hello everyone. I actually live in Louisiana, but I've been a Lions supporter for several years. Bringing in Matt Stafford, Megatron, Suh, Levy, etc were outstanding foundation-building pieces for the franchise. As for coaches, eventhough Jim Scharwtz was known for leading an undisciplined team, he did bring an edge that the team needed

Comment

• Welcome KOC.

Yes but we still miss Jerry Vanisi.

Comment

• Welcome Kid. You might want to rethink that acronym, Mark. :D

Comment

• welcome to the forum, Kid.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Welcome kid.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Whoa whoa whoa... I go on a 5 ninth hiatus and you guys let a new kid in? Dafuq is that? Lol
                                AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

Working...
                                X