No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never "bolded anything". Where do i go to the "Lions thread"? Really can't grasp the workings of this forum, Would like instructions, because i believe i can be an intelligent contributor to all things Lions.

Comment

• I bolded your words using the editing functions found under the big underscored 'A' found on top of every new post box.
      ??????
      After using the quote function to capture your post, I then hit the 'A', highlighted your words that I wanted to bold, then hit the 'B' (for bold) and then I made my comment after your quoted words.

Sorry my man, I won't be the guy beyond tonight helping you to learn this computer thingy entirely from scratch. Others will certainly step in to help guide you if you are sincere.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Damn, you're pretty arrogant! I wasn't asking how to "bold" a statement, i was asking how to get to the current discussion about the Lions as of today.

Comment

• I want to hear the current thought process of fans today, and into the future. That's what i want to get into in depth. I want to hear their ideas and throw my idea's at them and see if we come up with something that BQ is thinking. Because that's what we have right now.

Comment

• So, who do we get @8OA?

Comment

• Last Post (most current) is the blue button on the far right by each thread.

You're welcome.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Welcome jeffree2Bme.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffree2Bme View Post
                  Damn, you're pretty arrogant! I wasn't asking how to "bold" a statement, i was asking how to get to the current discussion about the Lions as of today.
                  LMAO!

Panoptes (Gonz) has been called a lot of things. I believe arrogant has also been included, but, he was just trying to help in his way.

There is a thread for Lions News and that is where most of the current discussion takes place.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffree2Bme View Post
                    I want to hear the current thought process of fans today, and into the future. That's what i want to get into in depth. I want to hear their ideas and throw my idea's at them and see if we come up with something that BQ is thinking. Because that's what we have right now.
                    You want to bring these questions up in the Lions thread or the thread that was started after Quinn got hired (sorry I can't tell you the real name because it could have been "A new rat shit throw off has taken Millenhews place"). ... just sayin.....
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Dang, you're pretty arrogant!
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Damn, you're pretty arrogant! I wasn't asking how to "bold" a statement, i was asking how to get to the current discussion about the Lions as of today.
                        Ha ha You could be like some pussy's here and use the ignore button

Comment

• Wow, is this place alive? Let's talk about BQ's presser or something. This place seems dead.

Comment

• Wait till t gets closer to the draft Jeff.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thank you dpatnod!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X