X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome LionsRoar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsroar#54 View Post
      Hello out there fellow Lions fans. I'm new here on the forums, but been a Lions fan many years. I began liking the Lions in 1980 when Billy Sims was a top running back in the NFL. Through the years we have had good players on this team, but can never get to the big show, the Super Bowl. The Lions and the Browns are the last two oldest teams that has never been to a Super Bowl. Would'nt that be cool if both teams met eachother in the same Super Bowl?

Welcome Lionsroar.

If the sun, moon, and stars lined up to make that possible I believe 2 things would also happen.

1. The night before the game, my lottery ticket becomes a multimillion dollar winner.

2. It would be the least viewed game in Superbowl history.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Stafford is going to take the lions to a playoff victory this year if we can stay reasonably healthy. I already have plans in place!

Comment

• Stafford is going to take the lions to a playoff victory this year if we can stay reasonably healthy. I already have plans in place!
          I have a colonoscopy plan in place for later this year. That's about the only thing I can count on.
          Last edited by Panoptes; September 21, 2019, 04:45 PM.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsroar#54 View Post
            Hello out there fellow Lions fans. I'm new here on the forums, but been a Lions fan many years. I began liking the Lions in 1980 when Billy Sims was a top running back in the NFL. Through the years we have had good players on this team, but can never get to the big show, the Super Bowl. The Lions and the Browns are the last two oldest teams that has never been to a Super Bowl. Would'nt that be cool if both teams met eachother in the same Super Bowl?
            Welcome!! That era was when I began as a fan of the Lions as well. Sims was my favorite!
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Refugee from a site that turned to dust. Looking for a new home...

Comment

• Welcome, 3rdRGR. Which site closed? This is a good forum with a lot of good people, but not a whole lot of optimism.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  Welcome, 3rdRGR. Which site closed? This is a good forum with a lot of good people, but not a whole lot of optimism.
                  Hi Deborah. It was the 247 Sports Lions forum, which used to be The Den. It was a pretty robust community and then one day a couple weeks ago, poof... I finally found a thread on it and one of the 247 mods said most of the NFL Team boards had been shut down. Nice. Well, I'm on a Kool-Aid IV drip most of the time, so I hope to bring some optimism (blind or not) to the community. Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

• Welcome Lionsroar#54 & 3rdrgr to the BDLFOTN (since 1994).

Jump in be heard (seen) but please do not start a new thread for every new thought. We've found in our long existence that most things fit into every existing category. However, we won't stop you if you want to try, the feedback will tell us if it's valid.
                    Last edited by Panoptes; September 21, 2019, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Hello....Just another refugee from the land of the lost.

Comment

• Welcome

Comment

• Welcome!!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by 3rdRGR View Post

Hi Deborah. It was the 247 Sports Lions forum, which used to be The Den. It was a pretty robust community and then one day a couple weeks ago, poof... I finally found a thread on it and one of the 247 mods said most of the NFL Team boards had been shut down. Nice. Well, I'm on a Kool-Aid IV drip most of the time, so I hope to bring some optimism (blind or not) to the community. Thanks for the welcome!
                            Did they say why the NFL team boards were shut down?
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Comment

• Never heard of it

Comment

Working...
                                X