New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the forum, Roary.

DD08 gives good advice, just be careful of getting stuck in a room alone with him or DanO.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Lol, I'm shifty when not under supervision! Just where a good belt!
      I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Hey there roary...., same here, been floating around reading the football chat, then decided to join putting my Scottish ass in the line of fire and ridicule....., but so far after 20 odd posts, it's been ok......, I even got a big fat Scottish bastard avatar..... And when I work out how to use a computer, I'll get that set up. This season is f**ked in my opinion, but Superbowl glory next season for the lions....., and hopefully I'll be off the drugs by then.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Yup maybe next year. Lol.
          "Maybe next year."

"If we rebuild it they will win."

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitDad08 View Post
            Roary I would like to welcome you whole heartedly but I am afraid I am of questionable homosexual tendencies. Lol, welcome to the best damn lions repping section of the world wide web! Some of us you'll love, some you'll hate. You might ignore some of us. But if you have tough foreskin and stick to your guns you'll fit in me just fine. Welcome and enjoy

FIFY:-D
            Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Damn DL...that's funny, but damn.

Comment

• Welcome Roary!

It may be a few miles from you but there are a couple of other diehards in the Pittsburgh area. We know them as Nak and his wife, Suz.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• YEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!! it worked........ im now officially the fat ginger scottish bastard.

Im thrilled
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Very nice, Marko

Comment

• Lol, tough foreskin

Comment

• Yes!...:-) Go Lions!!!!!
                        1957 to 2010 and still waiting...

Comment

• Welcome Chuckken.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitDad08 View Post
                            Lol, tough foreskin
                            DD08......, (sounds like a weapon that....., kill em all with the DD08 corporal, YES SIR!)...... sadly DD08, about 8 years ago I got myself a tad drunk and caught the zipper in the old bellendus....., had to get emergency surgery and had hood removed......., so no tough foreskin, but shiny purple headed warrior skin. Best thing I ever done!!

Comment

• LOL Marko.

Welcome Chuckken.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Wow, rough time, but alas I had the ol' snip-a-rooski as a wee baby, so it's the only way I know!

Comment

Working...
                                X