Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
    Bo Jackson was better than all of them
    ........but not as good as Jim Brown or Gayle Sayers.;-)
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
      Bo Jackson was better than all of them
      <throws clay brick at MT3>

Too bad he was brittle.

No longevity, no greatness.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
        He might have been, but his career was cut short. Bo was great.
        Anyone remember that Monday night game Raiders Vs Lions? Barry was dancing and weaving as usual and Bo was running over everyone. I remember one play though where Spielman stood Jackson up and dropped him on the line of scrimmage and the tune of thunderstruck ripped through the silverdome.
        Roy Williams~"In two years, our time is coming."

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          Welcome Ghost.

Canuks are not much different than Michiganders other than the brand of beer they drink, eh?

Personally, I am a Lebatts fan however I do like Brodures (sp?) also.

No need to purchase the Sunday Ticket. Tune in here on game day and someone will always have a good link for you to watch the game. If you need to watch it on a big screen, just hook your TV up to a puter feed.

By the way, we are still debating who is the best running back of all time. Barry, Emmitt, or Walter?
          True enough. One of my best friends has ties to Michigan. His mom was born there and his brother still lives out there. I told him he and I have to hit up his brother to house us so we can go to a game at Ford Field.

As to Sunday Ticket. I work for a cable company so I get it pretty cheap but I did use a few of the feeds provided by members in the game day threads.

Comment

• BO was a flash in the pan NFL player. Now if you want to call him a great marketer, you have me there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost of Fontes View Post
              As to Sunday Ticket. I work for a cable company so I get it pretty cheap but I did use a few of the feeds provided by members in the game day threads.
              The NFL Sunday Ticket can only be had by obtaining DirecTv. They have 100% of the NFLST rights.

Comment

• Yeah I'm not willing to put Bo with the greats... he never played a whole season and only played a short time. When he was in the game he was awesome but there is a whole lot of guys who have had great single game performances.

Eric Dickerson > Bo.
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                  Yeah I'm not willing to put Bo with the greats... he never played a whole season and only played a short time. When he was in the game he was awesome but there is a whole lot of guys who have had great single game performances.

Eric Dickerson > Bo.
                  I was still a Rams fan when ED was running for them in Orange County. He was FN awesome. Talk about up to full speed in two steps. Guy was great fun to watch. Didn't hurt that he had a great Oline in front of him in OC either.

ED is an NFL great.

BO, not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost of Fontes View Post
                    True enough. One of my best friends has ties to Michigan. His mom was born there and his brother still lives out there. I told him he and I have to hit up his brother to house us so we can go to a game at Ford Field.

We do a forum game every year that allows you to be with other Lions fans and eat well for a modest price.

Warning to all that read this thread.

It has been rumored that all of the home games are/or will be sold out.

If there is a season, we need to commit to the forum game earlier next year.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      The NFL Sunday Ticket can only be had by obtaining DirecTv. They have 100% of the NFLST rights.
                      Not sure that's true in Canada.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                        **sigh**

Not knowing what the fuck he is talking about never stops him from talking, does it?
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Not so far.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I know that my forum stalker just can't help himself in thinking and talking about me.

XOXOXO
                            Your forum hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              I know that my forum stalker just can't help himself in thinking and talking about me.

XOXOXO
                              Your forum hero
                              Once again you flatter yourself.

Fucking tool.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                Yeah it's not. I'm a video operator and I do Sunday Ticket checks every sunday.

No Direct TV in Canada.

Comment

Working...
                                X