No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many fans overseas... it would be fun to take a trip and hang out with lions fans in far away and unexpected places.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Yes it would Brooky.

GO LIONS "11" !
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
        "......and plus lions are a lot like my hometown team."
        -------------------------Your hometown team sucks? :-)

GO LIONS "11" !
        last couple of years...you can not imagine, soccer team of course, we dont have pro football here

but i hope it will turn around as for them as for lions
        http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Oh I can imagine. Hope things turn around for your soccer team just as they are for the Lions. What's the name of your soccer team....or is it the national team?

GO LIONS "11" !
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome Stefan!
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• FC Osijek (in croatian nk osijek) teams here in europe mostly have same names as cities they come form, national team is very good actually, world top 10

thanks tony

Comment

• I thought the Croatian national team was good. I don't watch soccer essek. We had an incident----HA! That was for Rommy.

GO Osijek.

GO LIONS "11" !
                Last edited by DanO; February 27, 2011, 11:41 AM.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                    Very nice... except the house cat... wth?

Paws over there isn't very intimidating.

Hope that wasn't offensive
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• YA BABY!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of cat is that essek?

LOL, didn't read your post Tony. I thought it looked like a house cat but then I'm like Nooooooooooo..............

GO LIONS "11" !
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• tough crowd...
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• haha, very nice , no that's not a cat that's marten or wolverine or weasel i'm not sure what would translation be, its on croatian emblem and its kind of related to my part of country i guess, so someone put it there

Comment

• I've decided to give my real world nickname a go. The tin mad dog handle has had a good run (and the TEAL SUCKS years in between) and maybe I'll go back to it at some point but since so many people now know me as JD coupled with the death of World X, I figured I'd go with it.

Comment

• Who's that guy in the background behind Jlo in your avatar JD?

:-)

GO LIONS "11" !
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Is that really him? Behind J-lo...not a bad place to be.
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X