No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually went to Franklin, Alma Mater of the great Dennis Fithian......Home of the mighty Patroits! haha
    FURTHER DOWN THE FIELD! GOOOOO LIONS! Worst song ever. :x

Comment

• Hi.

Comment

• Hello to the 2 newbies

Comment

• I actually went to Franklin, Alma Mater of the great Dennis Fithian......Home of the mighty Patroits! haha
          Stevenson Spartan here. The year behind me had Dave Hall who actually played QB for U-M in one of their Rose Bowl disasters
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Guess I am the official newest member. I'm down in Toledo, but have been following the Lions (from my mom) and Browns (from my dad) most of my life. The old board I was on has been down for a while and I got sick of waiting, saw you guys seem to have a lot of good, intelligent posts, so here I am.

Comment

• Welcome!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Welcome Soundless and BH.

"I'm down in Toledo, but have been following the Lions (from my mom) and Browns (from my dad) most of my life."
                ----------------------------You poor thing. :-) Not any more BH. The Lions are on the prowl BABY!!!

GO LIONS "11" !
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by BurnTHalO View Post
                  saw you guys seem to have a lot of good, intelligent posts, so here I am.
                  Makes me question YOUR intelligence. Welcome none the less!
                  Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiTreo3 View Post
                    Makes me question YOUR intelligence. Welcome none the less!

I'm more of a self masochist. The kids who carve Slayer into their arms feel bad for me.

Comment

I'm more of a self masochist. The kids who carve Slayer into their arms feel bad for me.
                      You'll fit right in. Welcome!
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I went to see Slayer at the Edinburgh Playhouse in 86......, think it was the "Reign in Blood" tour......., Tom Araya asked the crowd, "Any you guys like fucking dead corpses?"........., all these other fans around us were all, "fuck yeeeahhh,"........., I thought, "err, fuck no, you sick bastard." Loved the thrash metal tho.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Guess I am the official newest member. I'm down in Toledo, but have been following the Lions (from my mom) and Browns (from my dad) most of my life. The old board I was on has been down for a while and I got sick of waiting, saw you guys seem to have a lot of good, intelligent posts, so here I am.
                          Must have been during the time that Gonz was gone...

Welcome.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            I went to see Slayer at the Edinburgh Playhouse in 86......, think it was the "Reign in Blood" tour......., Tom Araya asked the crowd, "Any you guys like fucking dead corpses?"........., all these other fans around us were all, "fuck yeeeahhh,"........., I thought, "err, fuck no, you sick bastard." Loved the thrash metal tho.
                            That's fucking great.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Lions fan here in Arizona....long time reader, first time poster. Was born in Warren and lived in oak park half my life.

Comment

• Hi to all the newbs! Glad to have you aboard!
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X