Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
    ...so he could reset his %

I thought he was trying to disown his optimigo posts from the early days.

Comment

• Sorry to ruin the fun but...

FTR, when a nic is changed, all the stats and posts follow the new nic. This is what Gonz did.

If a new nic is registered and used, then the stats and posts start fresh.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Nice pic MSF
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ok, I'm changing my name to EdinburgerTabernacleDecorator........, and I don't want any of this shortened to ETD abbreviated shit or I'll be fucking pissed off ok.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• OK, EDT.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• K ETD

--

Ditto TG.
              Last edited by Michigan_Saintsfan; May 14, 2011, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Edin-taber-nator for short? 'Kind of like the European version of the Terminator?

Comment

• Hey folks, I'm a Packer fan that is excited about the resurgence of the Detroit Lions. I was a young lad when the Packers won their first two Super Bowls. I was too young to understand that the Lions were rivals of the Packers. I have a "Duke" football from a Packers/Lions game from back then when field goals were kicked without nets.
                  I liked the Lions helmets as a kid of course and didn't know that Lombardi's team considered the Lions their toughest foe.
                  Later, once I knew the distinction I was able to enjoy the exploits of one of my top 5 nfl players of all time. Barry Sanders. I loved to watch Eric Dickerson and Walter Payton but nobody ever had the magic and class that guy had on the field.
                  It's been awhile since the Lions have been competitive and it's exciting as a football fan to see them do a turnaround and I can't wait for the Lions to put a hurt on other NFC North teams except the Pack.
                  I just think it's great for the NFL that another rivalry will be renewed and last year's victory to nearly knock the Packers out of the playoffs surely ignited it. There's alot to like about your team and as the football season goes on it's nice to have an exchange with another rival. That's impossible with Bear's fans and no fun with Vikings fans.
                  Good luck in 2011 guys. I see is 1. Packers 2. Lions 3. Bears 4. Vikings this year.

Comment

• "I have a "Duke" football from a Packers/Lions game from back then when field goals were kicked without nets."
                    ----------------------Damn you're old. :-)

Lots of my Packer fan friends loved watching Barry play.

GO LIONS "11" !
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome Rodgers. Looking forward to some friendly trash talk when we play the Packers.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome Rodgers.

Comment

• Welcome Rogers, looking forward to kicking some booty.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome Rodgers. I apologize in advance for the humiliation our D-Line is going to put on your QB for the next several seasons.

On the flip side, I still root for Charles Woodson, just not against the Lions.

Comment

• I Literally check this forum everyday i think i should re-introduce myself im Ralph, i signed up back in feb-marchish lost my password so i just decided to read comments and things of that nature. I remembered my password and logged in today! so im back for good
                              AAL: Kevin Smith " good till week 5"

Comment

• Welcome Ralph!
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X