New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, CG!
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Asshole bandwagon fan. Piss off and run back to that OTHER team.

Just wanted to rough him up a bit per his request.

Froot Loops thinks we should welcome all bandwagoners.
      "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Originally posted by mart View Post
        Damned.. I was expecting a good tongue (or text) thrashing... Uhh.. thanks?

QUEER!!!
        Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• ...but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Boy, you guys are rough! I used to be a member of "another" forum, but it seems to have disappeared. Born and raised in Holly, MI, I left there in 1967 for a short 28 year stint in the Navy, and finally settled in NW Wisconsin (about as far from salt water as I can get). Now teach high school math in Superior. A Lions fan for as long as I can remember, I'm surrounded up here by Packer and Vikings fans (Packer fans are OK, but crazy; I can't stand Vikings fans).

Comment

• Welcome WM!

Comment

• Welcome WisonsinMike! Thanks for your "short" service to this country.

This forum has been around a long time - hope you will stick around and participate!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks much. I hope to be around for quite a while yet. The picture was taken December, 2007 in Lambeau, the day before the Lions played. We lost.
                I have to admit, I haven't been as excited about a Lions's defense since Joe Schmidt and Alex Karras were playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinMike View Post
                  Thanks much. I hope to be around for quite a while yet. The picture was taken December, 2007 in Lambeau, the day before the Lions played. We lost.
                  I have to admit, I haven't been as excited about a Lions's defense since Joe Schmidt and Alex Karras were playing.
                  My brotha from a different motha!

Comment

• I can empathize with the crazy Packers fans, but that's another story!

Welcome to the forum. WM!
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Domo arigato! I was stationed in Yokosuka 76 - 77 (about a thousand years ago).

Comment

• Would it make you feel even older to know that I was born in 1978? :D
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                          Would it make you feel even older to know that I was born in 1978? :D
                          Yes, my son. My oldest was born Jan 77 at the Naval Hospital in Yokosuka. Getting old isn't for sissies, but it beats the hell out of the alternative!

Comment

• :-DUnless the alternative is living in Wisconsin!:-D
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinMike View Post
                              Domo arigato! I was stationed in Yokosuka 76 - 77 (about a thousand years ago).
                              What's your longevity secret?

I'm 43 and feel like a dried out turd in 100 degree heat. ;)

Welcome to the BDLFOTN!
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                What's your longevity secret?

I'm 43 and feel like a dried out turd in 100 degree heat. ;)

Welcome to the BDLFOTN!
                                My secret to longevity? A wife I love with all my heart. A job I love with most of my heart. Family and friends I can tolerate. And beer.

Wait until you feel like a dried out turd when it's 75!

Comment

Working...
                                X