X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post

Sorry couldn't resist

Oooops:

Don't Worry About The High Road...You'll Never Find It.

Comment

• Welcome acaton.

GO LIONS "11" !
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        DUK,

Doesn't matter:

Access Denied

The owner of this website (persephonemagazine.com) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/welcome-mat.jpg?1103ba). (Ref. 1011)
        Strange, it shows ok to me, try again! (This is for pietrang)

AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• a-ok now
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Sorry couldn't resist
            Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            DUK,

Doesn't matter:

Access Denied

The owner of this website (persephonemagazine.com) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/welcome-mat.jpg?1103ba). (Ref. 1011)
            Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
            Strange, it shows ok to me, try again!
            Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            a-ok now
            What are the rest of us dunderheads missing?
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome acaton, hope you have a good time around here.

Except next Sunday. Wish you a really bad day next Sunday (football related).
              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

Strange, it shows ok to me, try again! (This is for pietrang)

Haha, thanks.

I appreciate the the warm welcome and moderately clever word play. :-D

Comment

• Quick, someone say something REALLY clever......., moderately clever is just a complete fail.

Edit: ignorant bastard forgot to say hi......, hi pie, welcome to TBDFLNOTDBNS....., I'm a bit dyslexic......, something like that.
                  Last edited by Marko69; September 9, 2011, 08:01 AM.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• If you're dyslexic, did you go around on Halloween saying, "Trick or trout!"?
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      Quick, someone say something REALLY clever......., moderately clever is just a complete fail.

Edit: ignorant bastard forgot to say hi......, hi pie, welcome to TBDFLNOTDBNS....., I'm a bit dyslexic......, something like that.
                      I'm pretty chuffed with moderately clever, I must be getting better.
                      AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Hello Lions Fans!

I just registered for this site and I'm excited to talk Lion's football with all of you. I am a die hard lions fan, and by die hard I mean I think about them every spare second I get. I also have, in my opinion, a deep understanding of the game and what it takes to win. I look forward to discussing everything Lions with other die hard fans. Go Lions!

Comment

• Welcome. That's one hell of a moniker you have there.

GO LIONS "11" !
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• So die hard it took you nearly 7 years to find this forum full of "just" Lions fans.

j/k

Welcome to the BDLFOTN!
                              Last edited by Panoptes; September 14, 2011, 03:28 PM.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Welcome Sgiaf.

If you are serious about talking Lions football, you found a place to bookmark.

I look forward to your takes.
                                Last edited by Malto Marko; September 14, 2011, 03:27 PM.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X