New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LFIJ,

Just note though that the $ FF leagues here do not accept payment in Yen but DANO for instance is always open to payment via Wang.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Originally posted by GONZ View Post
      LFIJ,

Just note though that the $ FF leagues here do not accept payment in Yen but DANO for instance is always open to payment via Wang.

ROFLMFAO!

Comment

LFIJ,

That is most likely the funniest thing I've heard all day! I'm down for either Free FF/or a pay league!. I had 5 teams last year. I have no problem putting in some serious hours. I'll say it again, I have no problem Being the Commish for a league! you guys just let me know when and how and I'm in!!!!!
        I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

LFIJ .... how far are you from Yokuska?
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

LFIJ,

Ahaha!

Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
            LFIJ .... how far are you from Yokuska?
            Pretty far. I'm down on Kyushu in Kumamoto prefecture. The closest military base to me is Sasebo, I think.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Gotta Bunch of friends in Yakota, I'm pretty sure that in Tokyo!

Comment

Yeah, I think you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                  The free leagues would be fun. The buy-in for the money leagues usually costs less than the cost of sending the money over from Japan in the first place. Also, I'm not very good at FF.
                  I don't play FF but I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess that starting a rookie QB was not a successful strategy.

Comment

"Just note though that the $ FF leagues here do not accept payment in Yen but DANO for instance is always open to payment via Wang."
                    --------------------LOL Gonz.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan_Saintsfan View Post
                      I don't play FF but I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess that starting a rookie QB was not a successful strategy.
                      There were a couple weeks where it paid off, but it was just a friendly FF. Everyone laughed and laughed about me drafting Lions players, but I ended up finishing relatively high.

Comment

• There are usually at least two or three leagues. The money league is the most competitive one, and usually fills up quick. The others are just for fun and an opportunity to lose to me.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Well let me know about the money league and the free ones, I'm in. I'm also very competitive!
                          Last edited by DetroitDad08; June 5, 2010, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Stay tuned, I have an idea about a $ pick-em league.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                              Stay tuned, I have an idea about a $ pick-em league.
                              good copy, standing by!

Comment

• Standing by.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X