New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Deborah-

Yes, thanks; was just about to do that as well :-)
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Welcome Paul.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Absolutely superb avatar Paul........, soon as I saw it I said, "Moonriver!" lol, brilliant. Welcome.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Hey, I'm a newbie. New to the sport and the Lions(i'm from the uk), started following them at the end of last season. Hoping to pick up the game more and learn more about the team here go lions.

Comment

• Are you ready for MNF!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OWoAxOZOH0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OWoAxOZOH0[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              Absolutely superb avatar Paul........, soon as I saw it I said, "Moonriver!" lol, brilliant. Welcome.
              Thanks Marko, you too :-)

You using the whole fist, Doc?
              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                Welcome Paul.
                Thanks Dan; let's keep this Lions train rollin' Monday night!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoLions11 View Post
                  I like that. Really, I do. But no need to post it in multiple threads.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Paul & Lisbon.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Wow. So many from overseas. For some reason, I find that absolutely amazing. And very cool.
                      It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                        Hi everyone-

Lurked around the old World Crossing U of M site for years, but never posted previously.

Reside in SE MI, and a long-time/diehard fan of all Detroit teams (yes, even the Lions) but especially M football.

Killing two birds with one stone on this forum...

Love the dog thread; my wife and I are huge dog lovers (have a flat coated retriever that we rescued a few months ago and a "PITA" black lab/german shepherd mix).

Please take it easy on the new guy until I get situated, if possible; thanks :-)

Paul
                        Hi Paul.

I dig your avatar pic.

Welcome.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                          Hi Paul.

I dig your avatar pic.

Welcome.
                          Thanks Brooklyn; you too. Kingpin, right?

Comment

• Welcome to you new guys, we are growing in membership.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Yep yep
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Hey paul......, I'm a new grandad this week......., I'll be buying my new grand-daughter plenty of Elephant books!

Welcome Lisbon......, got a joke for you:

neil Lennon is visited by God,
                                God says "come forth my son"
                                Lennon replies, "forth? At this rate we'll do well to come fifth!"

Don't worry, i'm not a teddy bear......, hibee from the 'burgh.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X