New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
    I'm sure you have some Minneapolis news to catch up on.
    Well, ye know....., ever since reading about Nicola Meyer and her quest to give logos to every lake in Minnesota, and it'll take her 27 years to do it......., Ive just been compelled to read more about the place.

Edit to add: welcome Ted & Kapture
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome Kapture and welcome back, Ted.

Kapture, it might have taken a while to find this board but one of our posters has coined it as TBDLFOTN. (The best damn lions forum on the net).

Looking forward to your views.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
        Welcome Kapture and welcome back Ted.
        +1.
        Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
        🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
        https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Thanks guys, seems like a great place, other than all the U of M fans lol.

Comment

• Hey Lions fans decided to jump onto a message board finally. Montana native and current resident. Will go on record to say i am NOT a bandwagon fan and have bled silver and blue since '96 since i started watching football. Very excited for this and future seasons!

GO LIONS SUPERBOWL BOUND
            Representing the Detroit Lions Montana contingent 8-)

Comment

• Wow our second fan from Montana! Welcome and post often.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Welcome Toxyc! Love the avatar (GO GRIZ!). Are you at the University now?

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                Wow our second fan from Montana! Welcome and post often.
                Hey Deb! I'm from Montana, too! :x
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Awww LFIJ! Guess Toxyc is #3 then.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Haha, I'm just surprised to see another U of M(ontana) person around here! ;p

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                      Welcome Toxyc! Love the avatar (GO GRIZ!). Are you at the University now?

Hey Deb! I'm from Montana, too! :x
                      Yea i'm actually a senior atm. Getting ready to take out Portland State tomorrow and the 49ers on Sunday! Should be a great weekend
                      Representing the Detroit Lions Montana contingent 8-)

Comment

• Yup, should be a good weekend of football!

Comment

• Welcome noobs that are younger and more tech hungry than others and are lifelong LIONS fans but just now and all of a sudden found the BDLFOTN to talk about this years LIONS team. Don't worry, we dont view that scenario as traits of a bandwagoner in any way.

How fortunate for y'all to finally reap some benefit for all your years of suffering.

Signed,

Native Cali that found a way to fill my Lions jones by finding a Lions forum on the net in 1994

:twisted:
                          Last edited by Panoptes; October 15, 2011, 09:53 AM.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I for one welcome the new blood. Please feel at home here and stick around. There is no fan ranking system (besides cubs "fans".. they are not fans at all ).
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                              I for one welcome the new blood. Please feel at home here and stick around. There is no fan ranking system (besides cubs "fans".. they are not fans at all ).
                              Sure there is a ranking system

You have the basic fan and then there is the "true" fan and then the best kind of "die hard", and of course the bandwagoner kind.

Sheesh

That was established years ago
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X