No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not familiar, I'll have to take a look.

Comment

• cid:DAF993D2-7E6E-4873-9473-C611C3990419/photo.jpg

Thought I'd post this here, don't know where else and couldn't find the "ugly bastard" thread. This is the photo I promised to SLF I'd post. This was taken on "The Swilken Bridge" @ st Andrews old course, and I'm proudly wearing my Detroit Lions T. This was the same day that SLF was down in Edinburgh trying to watch the NFL game @ the balmoral in princes street.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• And it's not worked. Fuck these damn computers. How do I take a photo from my wifes iPhone and put it on here? Think I asked before......., but I've forgot.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• You can email it to yourself, and then save it to your computer.

Then down near the comment box (the area where you make comments on this forum), select Go Advance, then Attach Files, then Manage Attachments... and browse to the location you saved it and upload it.
          Last edited by bimmer84; November 5, 2011, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• If it is too large to load, you need to resize it. For that, right click on the image, select Open With...Paint. then under the Home tab, select Resize, and go for 25% of the original size. Then select the tab to the left of the Home tab ( it is unlabeled), and select Save As, and save the resized picture in the same spot as the original but with a new name. Try to load that resized pic using the original instructions. If it still doesn't work you can resize again to say 15% of original.

There is a way to check the size of the pic before you attempt to reload, but I won't confuse you any further.

Comment

• All of the photos I've been using for the house thread I've uploaded to "photobucket", Marko. If you make an account there, you can upload the photos from your computer. Then just copy the link and paste.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• While you are at it, download and post some of the other pictures on your wife's phone.:-D
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "While you are at it, download and post some of the other pictures on your wife's phone.:D "
                  ------------------------------Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Mark, is there something you want to tell us?
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    While you are at it, download and post some of the other pictures on your wife's phone.:-D
                    Lol....., you sure you want to see that stuff MM?!! Lots of pussy in there........, CATS,....., sorry, I meant to say Cats. We have a few cats, LOTS of photos!! Ahem, I'll leave it @ that!!

Thanks LFIJ, when a more computer literate person in my household has time to do this, it'll be done....... I'll turn this thread into a fucking "me me me me me me me me meeeeeeeeee" thread with thousand of photos!!

Of course, I jest. Won't do that. Promise.

Comment

• Apparently I wasted my time.

Comment

• Poor Bim.
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Sorry Bim, you definitely did not waste your time. I'll just need to get someone (my son) to read your 2nd post, its double Dutch to me. But I appreciate you taking the time to explain......, and I loved the rocket photos on the other thread. Thank buddy.

Is that enough ass kissing to be forgiven?

Comment

• yes, you lovable luddite. <smooch>

Treo, move along, nothing to see here.

Comment

• I quite enjoyed that smooch......., thought the Tongue was a bit OTT though!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                                "While you are at it, download and post some of the other pictures on your wife's phone.:D "
                                ------------------------------Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Mark, is there something you want to tell us?
                                No, not really. Just heard on TV sometime this summer that an unbelievably large percentage of females in certain age groups keep suggestive and nude pictures of themselves on their phones.

Thought we might get lucky.;-)
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X