No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OIC Malto. I was thinking would have nude phptos of men on them.

" its double Dutch to me."
    --------------------------Double Dutch is a jump roping term. Explain yourself Scotty.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• A jump roping term? WTF is that? I googled it and Malcolm McClaren popped up jumping about with ropes and saying "hmmmm ha ha, hmmmmm ha ha, double Dutch......., what a pile of hyperactive shyte. Are they serious? Drugs in the 70's mustve wasted his head.

Double Dutch here means "WTF are you talking about" basically. It's also a crockery shop in Edinburgh, it's also a cafe/take away in Edinburgh.

^was that all double Dutch? ^

My wife let's me use her phone and she allows the kids to play the games on it........, I'd imagine if there were all singing, all dancing tits n muff out photographs, she'd guard it a bit better!! But fuck it, im gonna check!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Thanks Marko. I'll remember that.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• New member, packer fan, figured now would be a good time to join as we will be seeing alot of each other in the next couple months.

Comment

• Welcome ivo. Good to see someone from Mad City.

Comment

• Welcome ivo. Hope you have fun around here.
              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Glad to be with like-minded lions fans

When I say "like-minded" I mean that all of us (mostly all) would love to see that Lombardi Trophy in the D.

I'm 6'1 185 with a 27 inch vertical and run about a 4.7 in the 40

But most important of all...I bleed honalulu blue and silver

Thanks for having me and letting me be part of such a dedicated group of lions fans.

*****Please do not judge me on my grammar...my goal is not to be grammatically correct but to have my voice heard and be apart of these thought provoking discussions. Plus I do most of my posting from my phone and grammar can get a bit tedious...lol*****
                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Welcome WB. A 27 inch vertical? You must be immensely proud of that? Or is this something completely different?
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I AM proud of that...can you tell? ;-) Grant it, that height was taken in my highschool days (so was the 40 time)
                    Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Welcome newbies
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Wrote a song about it. Wanna hear it? Well here it go, GLORY DAYS.....
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...

Comment

• LOL PackFan... I always knew YOU were a fan of the packers. No other explanation for Brett Favre,.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Welcome WB and PFiCT!
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome PFICT. I hope you stick around, your wit is admirable.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X