No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually only joined to ask a question but after looking around I like it here. I spend a lot of time on jeepforum because I own a '76 CJ7 that is my obsession but I can see myself over here quite a bit also.

BTW, my name is not Kelly, it is Joe. Kelly Hall is Stafford's girlfriend.

Comment

• Welcome IBT & Joe!
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome Joe.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome ITB and Joe
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome newbs!

Comment

• Welcome Joe.
              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                Welcome newbs!
                It's spelled "no0bs".

Pwned.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ud6flPnPLA
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D3crqpClPY&ob=av3e

Comment

• Originally posted by In_The_Back View Post
                  It's spelled "no0bs".

Pwned.
                  I prefer

N (.) (.) BS
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    I prefer

N (.) (.) BS
                    But they look more like B (.) (.) BS Panoptes?!
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• (,) (,)
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Kansaw that was terrible.

and no worries, DanO prefers MOOBS...or so I've heard from MT3
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Is that guy Smallwood still around?
                          Forever One!

Comment

• Yep.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Joining the board on a recommendation of a friend and current member, Asylum Guido ... only the future will tell if I have chosen wisely ... "conformity" was one of my verification words ... not something I've ever been very good at, and having to declare Millen's first name was kind of a hurdle, as I more often then not refer to him as, "He whose name must never be spoken", but since it only required me typing it in, I should be safe.

I'm a Lions fan 4/life, since the late '60s/early '70s. This team was given to me by my father, as it was given to him by his father, and as I have passed it on to my son ... though it doesn't seem to have taken all that well ... yet.

I was that which others did not want to be. I went when others feared to go, and cheered when others failed to do so. I asked for nothing from those who gave nothing, and reluctantly accepted the thought of eternal ridicule ... should the Lions fail. I have seen the face of defeat; felt the stinging cold of 0 - 16; and enjoyed the sweet taste of a moments victory. I have cried, pained, and hoped ... but most of all, I have lived times other fans would say were best forgotten.

At least someday, I will be able to say that I was proud of what I was ... A Lions fan.

My view of the Lions is unbiased, a tad critical and at times has disenfranchised me with my fellow believers. IDK, for some reason, I tend to see things in a different light ... don't mean anything by it. I'll support my opinions, I just expect more from my team and feel my undying loyalty to them would not be justified if it was completely blind. I praise 'em plenty and have fought many battles defending the Lions of seasons past, but after going 0-16, they lost their 'pass' and now they owe me (us) a Championship ... or two ... go Lions!

So, without further ado, I look forward to being a member of DetroitLionsForum.com.
                              This space intentionally left blank

Comment

• Welcome, SloMo.

There are many here who embody exactly what you have endured.

You are in good company.

.........and many of us long time Lions fans are also their biggest critics so, your take might not be too far off the beaten path.

Welcome and don't be a stranger!
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X