Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Yes, it's quite common for pups to eat anything they see really. Had a Labrador years ago, (God rest your soul, Oscar) ....., he ate control knobs for Zanussi washing machines and thermostatic radiator valve heads. Strange guy!
    Zanussi, eh? Spoiled dog. My dogs get the regular dry Whirlpool knobs straight from the bag.

Speaking of knobs, a neighbor let their fuzzmutt bark machine out at 2:30am and left it out until 4 last night.
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Comment

• Single, Brown, Italian mix, Female

Hey there, name's Mia. I'm a long legged, diva whose milkbone brings the boys to the park, if you know what I'm sayin'. My hobbies include nude walks in public, chewing, digging, and leaving peanut butter sandwiches all over the back yard. Oh, and of course, sniffin' all the right spots. I've been fixed, but I guarantee honey, I was never broken. Mhmmmmm. I've been called a bitch but let's face it, I deserve the food from the top shelf. After all, a girl's taste has to move on from throw pillows and self made steamers at some point. Am I right? If you plan on me coming when you call, you best have a pocket full of ham. Ciao.
        Mia.jpg
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• What a sweetie.

She has this look, "Yes, I gotta put up with this guy 24x7."
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Get well soon Kaira.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitRockCity View Post
              Okay, you guys made me do it. This is my pack.

Mother on the left, Father on the right, 2-year old pup in the middle. Tail and ear lopping is verboten in Australia. A good thing.
              Kinda small for Rotts. Stature size, not girth.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                Did anyone else wonder about this? I finally looked it up. This is about why some animal's eyes will glow in the dark.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=96414364
                I thought this was common knowledge. Not the specifics but the fact animals eyes glow in the dark.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Here is a recent picture of Lola and the pup.
                  Attached Files
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                    I'm a long legged, diva whose milkbone brings the boys to the park, if you know what I'm sayin'.
                    I don't.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• In reference to Mark's photo....................We just had pet beds on sale at Menards. It was amazing the amount we went through.
                      Last edited by DanO; December 1, 2015, 07:12 AM.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        Here is a recent picture of Lola and the pup.
                        Awww...Lola's eyes!!

Maybe it's the angle, but the puppy looks super skinny there!!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          In reference to Mark's photo....................We just had pet beds on sale at Menards. It was amazing the amount we went through.
                          Ha!

I bought those two beds in the background about 5 months ago and the day after they were purchased, the pup ate the bottom out both of them.

We threw an old rug in the bottom and both dogs seem to be OK with it.

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                          Awww...Lola's eyes!!

Maybe it's the angle, but the puppy looks super skinny there!!
                          It's the angle. You are seeing her left ear that makes it look like she is cut but she weighs more than Lola.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

I thought this was common knowledge. Not the specifics but the fact animals eyes glow in the dark.
                            I was interested in what in the animal's eye caused the reflection? A mirror like layer in the animal's eye reflects the light back and it can be different colors for different animals (schnauzers glow a turquoise color!). Also, I never thought about it, but squirrels don't have it so that is why you don't see a bunch of sets of eyes when you shine a light into the woods. Kangaroos and pigs are missing it as well.

Comment

• Let Buster out this morning, he comes trotting back with a slice of pizza in his mouth

Comment

In reference to Mark's photo....................We just had pet beds on sale at Menards. It was amazing the amount we went through.
                                With the kitchen remodel I've been spending a lot of time at Menard's the last month or so. New cabinets, microwave, sink and faucet, paint. Still have to get the countertop. Too bad Deb doesn't have a Menard's link.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X